Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've had a hackintosh running at the front of my shop for over a year and use it hours on end a day. Have had no problems (except a Safari issue but no biggie there)....I have always used a USB 3.0 hub plugged into the rear to charge my phone, and customers phones when needed, and use flash drives. All that at the same time with no issue. All of a sudden I started getting the "USB Accessories Diasabled" error and nothing besides a mouse/keyboard dongle would work in any USB port, front, back, or hub. I have no idea what changed to cause this.

I didn't worry about it as I was about to switch the case and mobo out for another. That's what I did, on a fresh copy of OSX on another SSD. Same issue with that hackintosh now.

Please advise on what I can do as I can't transfer off my phone, charge it, use flash drives, etc.

I've attached my clover folder in case it helps.

THANKS!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 88
Try this first :
Shutdown.
Disconnect the power lead.
Press and hold the power button in for 30 seconds.
Release the button and reconnect the power lead.
Power on and test for any changes.

Edit
Belay that, your config.plist is corrupt :
Code:
config.plist: Found non-key inside <dict> at line 209
A corrupt config.plist is the same as none at all.
This can happen when you edit it with a text editor instead of a dedicated plist editor app.

And what's the best plist editor app? I have Clover Configurator, works good on some things, but it doesn't seem to let me in there to edit specific lines when needed.

And what's the best plist editor app? I have Clover Configurator, works good on some things, but it doesn't seem to let me in there to edit specific lines when needed.
Xcode is probably the best.
I have no idea why you would have problems with CloverConfigurator, I use it a great deal and have never seen the problem that you describe.

I've never had to make a new one, so basically I need to delete it, restart off the Unibeast USB and run multibeast again?

I've never had to make a new one, so basically I need to delete it, restart off the Unibeast USB and run multibeast again?
No, it is much easier than that.
Rename your old config.plist to something else to avoid confusion.
Open CloverConfigurator and then open your old config.plist with a text editor and you can then copy your old values into CloverConfigurator. When you have finished save your new file.

I'm not very familiar with CloverConfiguator, so here's what I did, and it doens't fix the issue. I downloaded XCode, tried to open my plist, wouldn't open....makes sense if corrupted. Unzipped my original plist backup and opened it, opened fine. Renamed the corrupted one and used the backup. No go.

Attaching in case......

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 217
I'm not very familiar with CloverConfiguator, so here's what I did, and it doens't fix the issue. I downloaded XCode, tried to open my plist, wouldn't open....makes sense if corrupted. Unzipped my original plist backup and opened it, opened fine. Renamed the corrupted one and used the backup. No go.

Attaching in case......
Which hardware is this for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back