Contribute
Register

Updating on GA-H61N-USB3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i have install with success Mavericks on this board with i7 3770k and nVidia GTX650.
But DSDT file not work! I unknow the problem because on Mountain Lion work correct.
So, select DSDT Free when run Multibeast and it's ok...
Install all driver and Chimera and modify Extra folder with PCIRootFIX=0 in chamaleon.plist

Have you tested the ethernet? Following the guide, I was able to install maverick properly. But, I found out that the ethernet kext(realtek) has not been installed, so I couldn't log into appstore or iCloud. I also checked the network tab on system report and found that there is no ethernet installed. Any idea would be appreciated.

Sorry to post in an old thread, but not finding much info about this board and the Maverick update. I have successfully updated to Maverick and mostly don't have any issues with the exception to the NIC. What seems randomly the NIC will stop working. This morning was another time that it was working the previous day, but woke the system from sleep and no network connectivity. I tried removing/adding the NIC, running Multibeast 6.0.1 with just the NIC driver selected. I have tried both Realtek drivers with no success this morning. After each install I have rebooted afterwards to verify connection. Any suggestions for next steps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back