Contribute
Register

Updating from Mountain Lion to Mavericks on my hackintosh? (see parts) working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys tried removing all USB devices/peripherals etc just to use your UniBeast Drive and the Installation Drive. See if this helps with the rebooting problems. Just a suggestion.

I was experiencing endless restarts until I upgraded to Chimera 2.2.1. That helped quite a lot because I could then boot using -v -x.

I was using Chimera 2.0. Resolved another issue with -v -s. Used the single user mode to remove several Apple monitor kexts.

Hello - first time posting...

I followed the instructions religously. I created the USB install drive, and selected it on boot. However everytime I had done so the install crashes at the apple log after about a minute.

Can someone help? Been trying to do it for over a year now.... changed USB sticks and still no luck.

Hackintosh was working (and still is) beutifully on ML. I downloaded a legitimate Mvk copy from app store.

Thanks for your help.

Musket.

Hello - first time posting...

I followed the instructions religously. I created the USB install drive, and selected it on boot. However everytime I had done so the install crashes at the apple log after about a minute.

Can someone help? Been trying to do it for over a year now.... changed USB sticks and still no luck.

Hackintosh was working (and still is) beutifully on ML. I downloaded a legitimate Mvk copy from app store.

Thanks for your help.

Musket.

It is unlikely you'll get any good answers without:
- detailed specifications of your hardware in your profile
- details on what exactly the problem is (eg. quality verbose boot photo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back