Contribute
Register

Updating from Mountain Lion to Mavericks on my hackintosh? (see parts) working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It Doesnt. Any more suggestions? Im dying here. No solution works for me, no matter what bootflag

It Doesnt. Any more suggestions? Im dying here. No solution works for me, no matter what bootflag

OK I finally got it to work, and I installed mavericks. BUT ... I can't get into the OSX. Once it has loaded it just keeps restarting just before I reach the apple logo loading screen. I don't even get to there.

What should I do? it restarts over and over again, I've tried

-v npci=0x2000 cpus=1, but it doesn't work to come through.

The installation of Mavericks seems to be completed atleast.

PLEASE Help! I cant get into my computer anymore!!

it just says (very fast, I had to film it on my phone to see it even!)

When using -v the last sentences are:

Unable to handle key MLB or ML0 (can't see).

Unable to handle key ROM

Unable to handle key boot-gamma

Starting Darwin x86_64

Boot Arge: boot-uuid=8998-44SE- and alot of other numbers which I cant see ;o

Directly after that it restarts and goes over and over again. Restarting... restarting... restaring...

What should I do? please!

Sorry for spamming now, but please help anyone.. I've tried everything and I can't reach my computer anymore. Searched the hell out of google and here on the forum but NO-ONE seems to have the problem I have at all.

Guys the update works. read thoroughly. Its not Windows. Create your UniBeast installation drive and install without Partitioning/Reformatting your installation drive, and then boot as usual into to Mavericks installation. You will need to apply ONLY the audio and ethernet selections in MultiBeast 6.0

I guess I was testing the Upgrade as a function of Install OS X Mavericks (dmg). :mrgreen:

Being that I have only got a week or two under my Hackintosh belt for life's experiences, I presume that the way it can AND should be done is to simply target the original ML SSD and Mavericks will get installed over it. I'll give it a try.

Again, thanks wildwillow for the remedial RTFM. I have been known for not reading certain things.

This is exactly what I did but I still cant reach the os, it Only restarts the computer over and over again when trying to boot Into mavericks. Note that the installation is complete already!! What should I do?!

No one's got a suggestion on this? I've seen people getting it to work with Asus Sabertooth x79 MOBO and that's what I have too..

I've read about their bootflags and settings but it really doesn't work for me no matter what combination of bootflags I put in there..

I cannot help you because I am having the same problem.

Unable to handle key MLB
Unable to handle key ROM
Unable to handle key SystemAudioYo1use
Unable to handle key boot-games
Starting Darwin x86_64
Boot Args: boot-uuid-E3PB6607-S361-3ADC-AC4A-4C6B3BADC066 rd="uuid darkwake=0 -v -s

System restarts endlessly...

I removed my GTX 650 Ti graphics card, but there was no change in behavior. So I do not know what is the problem. My Mountain Lion, installed on another drive, works fine. I think that the problem is something fundamental. Have you gotten your Mavericks to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back