Contribute
Register

[UPDATED] mbar97/i3-2125/Z68A-D3H-B3/16GB RAM/GTS250 [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mbar97/Core i3-2125/GA-Z68A-D3H-B3/16GB RAM/GTS 250 [VIDEO]

ryhoo3 said:
Hi Miles,

Great job! I have the same motherboard and I wonder if you have "Sleep" working? I can't get it to work. The computer goes sleep, but on wake-up it's actually boots up normally (like after the regular power-off). I have core i5 2500K, GTX560 Ti and Lion 10.7.0, that's the only differences.

Hey Ryhoo,
Yes, sleep works for me! I did have an issue with the keyboard & mouse not working after wake but I solved it with some Beta USB wake DSDT's from MacMan. Maybe it's a problem with your graphics card. Hope you get this solved!

Hey Miles,

I just ordered the same board as yours and should be getting it this week. I have a couple of questions. Why did you check 3rd party Sata in multibeast? And did you enable USB 3.0 with multibeast?

ojx said:
Hey Miles,

I just ordered the same board as yours and should be getting it this week. I have a couple of questions. Why did you check 3rd party Sata in multibeast? And did you enable USB 3.0 with multibeast?

That's great- glad you're taking on the hackintosh! I actually used the default Multibeast config so I'm not sure why it's selected. Works for me though :p
As for USB3, I dot have any devices compatible so I'm unable to test, therefore it's not enabled. When it does become more mainstream I'll test my system with it gladly.

Also, can a mod please move my update post to just under the original? Thanks!

Hey Miles, can you post your bios settings? I'm stuc on waiting for root device. I can't get past it.

Update : I got past root device. Now my problem is it's stuck at com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx. And there's also ** Device in slot : SLOT--1 **

7CYh1.jpg

Can anyone help?

Sys info
Gigabyte ga-z68a-d3h-b3 rev3 board
i5 2500k
16GB ram
WD Raptor 74gb

ojx said:
Hey Miles, can you post your bios settings? I'm stuc on waiting for root device. I can't get past it.

Update : I got past root device. Now my problem is it's stuck at com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx. And there's also ** Device in slot : SLOT--1 **

Et, voilà.
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlHurs8Z3ho[/VIDEO]​

Thanks bud!

I think i've tried both on and off and still stuck during the realtek part. Idk what is going on right now.

I'm going to keep searching for solutions while I'm running prime95 because of overclock.

I'll post back when I get some results!

ojx said:
Thanks bud!

I think i've tried both on and off and still stuck during the realtek part. Idk what is going on right now.

I'm going to keep searching for solutions while I'm running prime95 because of overclock.

I'll post back when I get some results!

Oh, right - I should let you know that I had to boot with GraphicsEnabler=No pre-Multibeast. I'll look up and old thread but I think that was what finally did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back