Contribute
Register

*UPDATED*[Guide] Gigabyte Z170 HD3P 10.11.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
after a clean 10.11.4 install, latest clover and appropriate nvidia drivers, neither your config.plist nor AGDPfix.app solve the issue.
I guess I can start thinking of trying a non nvidia GPU.

you're right !
i have nvda_drv=1

but i didn't see a change ! Nvidia driver manager finally sees the GPU ! My problem now is that it won't stay with the webdriver.

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2016-11-17 a las 9.51.24.jpg
    Captura de Pantalla 2016-11-17 a las 9.51.24.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 197
Please some help!
I have recently bought a GA Z170 HD3P, i7 6700K and 4 dimms Hyper X at 2133 Mhz. I m using an ADATA SP 600 SSD as a booting drive. A couple of days after setting up my system on powering on my system a message appeared on screen saying that no OS drive can be detected.BIOS was detecting the ssd as well as the other hdd's. I tryed switching SATA cables with no result. Finally I reinstall windows 10 Pro and thinks were OK for a week or so. Yesterday I faced the same situation. I used Avast antivirus to scan for any pottential threats but nothing came up.
Any suggestions?

Hi

i have a problem with audio ,
not output and input devices found
they only detect my Usb interface but not the motherboard one

I install audio driver with multibeast

I use 10.11.6 ios

I left here my EFI file

what do you think is the problem?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 250
I had a completely different experience.
After upgrading to F20 bios gives me panic right after boot up. (Right after AppleKeyStore starting...)
(Also seems to have taken some of my HDD UEFI boot options away - had to remove the MICROSOFT folder in EFI [left over from dual booting...])
Works again if I downgraded back to F5. Had to use FPT for DOS on bootable DOS USB to do this as Gigabyte bios tools wont let you downgrade ;)
Can someone which has F20 working share all of your bios settings? (I think it can dump screenshots from bios to usb stick.)
Upgrading the BIOS resets all your BIOS settings including the hard drive settings, so take screenshots before you do it.
Here are screenshots from my old BIOS:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...r-music-production.186733/page-7#post-1287555

I've attached a PDF containing screenshots using BIOS version F20.
ScreenshotsBIOS_F20.pdf

Attachments

• ScreenshotsBIOS_F20.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 587
I just updated to Sierra. So easy. No issues whatever, except audio. Trying to resolve it now though.

any idea how do get audio working in sierra? I tried following this guide as well as others. I can patch with toleda but Im not getting any devices showing up in system info. I see Intel High def audio though and all the line in line out etc, but no devices. Tried multibeast and toleda scripts. Please any idea how you got it working would help , thx

Any news on the Onboard graphics working properly in Sierra? Having glitches in upper left corner when injected with Intel HD530. When not injected it seems slow and does not display properly or in the right resolution:(
Any solution or kexts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back