Contribute
Register

Update to Clover r5107 for macOS 10.5.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am fix this problem, just install clover 5107 on this link update https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/releases/tag/5107

And just update your macOS Catalina 10.15.3 to .4 , it's work perfectly..

My laptop is hp elitbook 850 g1
I am sorry for my bad English..

Hi there, I'm having a similar issue after updating to clover r5108 from r5103, now the clover bootloader shows my OS but can't boot into it - blank screen.
How do I install this rollback r5107 from my current state?

Thanks!

I have or had same issue of 5107 not booting macOS I had on different drives (Mojave and Catalina 10.15.3). Today I tried Clover Configurator and download Clover 5108. When booting in Catalina "Incompatible with this Version of osx", I haven't "tried to install anyway". What I did was reboot into Mojave and try, 5108 seems to work in Mojave. My Mojave Drive now has 5108 and my Catalina Drive had 5106.

My Question: If I boot from bootloader on Mojave Drive with Clover 5108, but select Catalina drive for OS to boot (which boots fine), will this cause issues with the 10.15.4 update? My guess is after the update clover 5108 should install on 10.15.4 drive if install works...?!

Hi there, I'm having a similar issue after updating to clover r5108 from r5103, now the clover bootloader shows my OS but can't boot into it - blank screen.
How do I install this rollback r5107 from my current state?

Thanks!

I think if you boot from a Unibeast Drive or another drive that has an older Clover Bootloader than 5107, it may boot into your drive, then you can re-install 5103, or use Multibeast 12.0 in tonymacx86 archive section to install 5106. as Multibeast 12.1 is 5107 which isn't working for a bunch of us including me. Hope this helps.

what I ended up doing...
I encountered same issue but ended up my Catalina Unibeast was fubar'd (not working) had an old Mojave Unibeast kicking around, wouldn't boot my Catalina so I re-installed Mojave on another Drive to fix issues / make New Catalina Installer for 10.15.3 which was not fun, couldn't figure how to dl 10.15.3 now that the Apple Store only has 10.15.4. Got a Unibeast made with 10.15.3 and formatted my Catalina Drive and now back running 5106. 5107 and 5108 seem to say incompatible with OSx 10.15.3, I booted into Mojave and 5108 installed fine, boots both Mojave and Catalina 10.15.3.

Good Luck!

I found a 5108 version that works with my Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 and RX 580, Cloverconfigurator looked like it installed but didn't when I rebooted, also github one didn't work. insmac dot org had the one that worked for me, I think the site has the adobe flash malware saying you have to update, don't do it!!! Just install file after waiting for the "Slower Download" on Nitro site it opens. I had Mojave when I installed it, then updated through App Store to 10.15.4 after doing the Catalina cleaning of kext location and recaching of them. I think it said it wasn't compatible with 10.15.3 when I tried before I hooped my system.

Hope this helps others...

boot my Catalina so
I think if you boot from a Unibeast Drive or another drive that has an older Clover Bootloader than 5107, it may boot into your drive, then you can re-install 5103, or use Multibeast 12.0 in tonymacx86 archive section to install 5106. as Multibeast 12.1 is 5107 which isn't working for a bunch of us including me. Hope this helps.

what I ended up doing...
I encountered same issue but ended up my Catalina Unibeast was fubar'd (not working) had an old Mojave Unibeast kicking around, wouldn't boot my Catalina so I re-installed Mojave on another Drive to fix issues / make New Catalina Installer for 10.15.3 which was not fun, couldn't figure how to dl 10.15.3 now that the Apple Store only has 10.15.4. Got a Unibeast made with 10.15.3 and formatted my Catalina Drive and now back running 5106. 5107 and 5108 seem to say incompatible with OSx 10.15.3, I booted into Mojave and 5108 installed fine, boots both Mojave and Catalina 10.15.3.

Good Luck!

Thank you! Managed to fix it with the bootable usb solution!

Hi tofubrain,
could you give me your Clover folder from your bootable usb stick?

Thx

_ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _

My own last try just worked. thx anyway

Last edited:
Manually installed Clover r5109, then I could start up in 10.15.3 and update to 10.15.4 had no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back