Contribute
Register

Update to Clover r5107 for macOS 10.5.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I´m trying to update clover as well, but the package was very different, runs from my menu bar not a direct clover install. I´m a bit lost, and when i run the part that says install clover 5107 i get an instsall screen and when i run it it says I have no permission for "other"

View attachment 457130

I have efi partition open, and have access to library/extensions so I can´t undertand why it would say this. Do i need to select something ?? what do i need to do to update.

Thanks,

Manuel

check list BIOS.. and install clover on your disk installed macOS.
on menu installer clover dont changes anythink.. and just install

I'm trying to update to Clover r5107, but I run into this pop up screen.
Has anyone seen this? should I click "Install Anyway"

View attachment 457095
just install anyway, or open your settings before you install clover 5107, than go to security and privacy and check on install anyway...

Attachments

• Jepretan Layar 2020-03-26 pukul 8.54.25 PM.png
    Jepretan Layar 2020-03-26 pukul 8.54.25 PM.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 164
check list BIOS.. and install clover on your disk installed macOS.
on menu installer clover dont changes anythink.. and just install
Thanks just did it, now backing up to update catalina.

Clover Configurator isn't working for me to update from 5103->5107, so I downloaded the official Clover package, and I'm trying to install it from there, but there's a million checkboxes and I have no idea which ones I am supposed to check. Is there a guide somewhere?

Clover Configurator isn't working for me to update from 5103->5107, so I downloaded the official Clover package, and I'm trying to install it from there, but there's a million checkboxes and I have no idea which ones I am supposed to check. Is there a guide somewhere?
I finally got mine working, I just ended up wiping my disk and doing a fresh install with the new version of UniBeast, there’s also a new version of multibeast for v5107 if that helps.

I used Hackintool, works really well, updates kernels and Clover.

Happy to say my update was very smooth, not one hiccup, just some user problems LOL.

Thanks guys for all the work.

I used Hackintool, works really well, updates kernels and Clover.

Happy to say my update was very smooth, not one hiccup, just some user problems LOL.

Thanks guys for all the work.
Did you do anything else apart from update Clover from the Hackintool?

Assuming once you updated Clover all you did was run the official update to 10.15.4

I get the following error when I try to install 5107

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 17.23.55.png

Hi, I made sure all the kernels were updated as well, and what I do when I update clover is to make it visible in the efi partition, by this I mean that I use Clover Configurator to mount the EFi where Clover is, and I also make my library/extensions visible with Hackintool as well. It seems to me that the installation does not mount the partition. Give it a try, hope it works.

Manuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back