Contribute
Register

Update to 10.11 Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm where you are Telepati :(
I also created a boot disk with clover but when I boot from it, the installation partition does not appear :(

I cant never boot its stuck on Apple Logo and Loading bar. For me Clover doesn't install El Capitan like a real Mac. I won't never try again. I almost loosing my all files. I restored with Time Machine and my Yosemite came back. I will try with USB to secondary HD today if I success write here the result...

Elgipsy: are you booting in UEFI Mode?

Telepati make sure you have Boot Clover from EFI in the bios also if your updating straight from the app like on a official mac then make sure you have your kexts such as FakeSMC etc in EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.11

should look similar like mine

Attachments

• 11295917_936311566415424_7246626640630407939_n.jpg
    11295917_936311566415424_7246626640630407939_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 114
Telepati make sure you have Boot Clover from EFI in the bios also if your updating straight from the app like on a official mac then make sure you have your kexts such as FakeSMC etc in EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.11

should look similar like mine

Maybe problem it is. I didn't add FakeSMC before the update. I just add boot argm rootless=0 to my config.plist. And start to beta OS installer. It installed but never boot stuck on Apple Logo. Just have FakeSMC inside EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.10. But Im scared now and don't want to try again. But you confused my mind I think I will try again :)

you need to put FakeSMC and your Ethernet kext etc in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 make sure your using the latest version of Clover :thumbup:

just noticed your motherboard uses the AppleIntelE1000e.kext heard that it causes kernel panics in 10.11 so either you use WIFI instead and not install the kext or you don't update and stay at Yosemite

Thank you guys all help I installed without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back