Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I updated my working Yosemite install with 10.11; no issues. Did add rootless=0 to clover boot args. Was very pleased with 10.10; had 100% stability. The last uptime was 42 days, stupid updates :banghead:

Did you just run the installer app from the app store in yosemite? Or, did you a make a USB installer and install from there?

i can confirm that updating from the EI Capitian App works without creating a Pen Drive but this is with Clover :thumbup:

only Clover boots EI Capitian Chameleon or Chimera hasn't been updated yet until Unibeast has been updated if your familiar with Clover then give it ago but make sure you do a time machine back

Can somebody explain the process? 'cause Im trying but no any installation? Here is the my process could you please where am I doing wrong?

- Download El Capitan from AppStore.
- My Clover version 3241
- I removed kext-dev-mode arg from config and add rootless
- Double click Install Beta and restart machine
- Machine start automatically with my Yosemite no installation

Can somebody explain the process? 'cause Im trying but no any installation? Here is the my process could you please where am I doing wrong?

- Download El Capitan from AppStore.
- My Clover version 3241
- I removed kext-dev-mode arg from config and add rootless
- Double click Install Beta and restart machine
- Machine start automatically with my Yosemite no installation
You need to select "Install OS X" in the clover loading screen, or else it will boot directly into yosemite.

You need to select "Install OS X" in the clover loading screen, or else it will boot directly into yosemite.

OK I selected this option and start to install it says 26 min. After that system restart itself and stucked Apple Logo and loading bar on the screen. I wait almost 30 min nothing happen. I removed kext-dev-mode=1 arg from boot menu just leave it rootless=0 hit enter still Apple Logo and Loading bar and nothing happen. What are you recommend for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back