Contribute
Register

Update HP Laptops to Yosemite with Clover UEFI

I updated quite fresh Mavericks install and I have sleep/wake problem. Every time I wake my Probook 4330s I see login screen then it restart and upon OS X loading I see info that "problem occured, press any key to start loading system". Any ideas? I rerun PBI Clover and repaired permissions. Thanks in advance.

I updated quite fresh Mavericks install and I have sleep/wake problem. Every time I wake my Probook 4330s I see login screen then it restart and upon OS X loading I see info that "problem occured, press any key to start loading system". Any ideas? I rerun PBI Clover and repaired permissions. Thanks in advance.

Make sure you have a correctly patched DSDT.

All went fine, except that in clover bootloader, i have 2 entries for Recovery...how can i have just one?

It's a known issues.

Sorry but I don't understand the language in the image, can you post it in English?

Here's the translation:
"The OS X system couldn't be installed on this computer.

This partition map modification would make a Windows partition unbootable.

Quit the installator, restart the computer and try again.

The button says: "Restart the computer""

By the way, do you think Yosemite can fix the problem with freezies I had on Mavericks?

Here's the translation:
"The OS X system couldn't be installed on this computer.

This partition map modification would make a Windows partition unbootable.

Quit the installator, restart the computer and try again.

The button says: "Restart the computer""

By the way, do you think Yosemite can fix the problem with freezies I had on Mavericks?

Probably Windows messed up your drive and now OS X can't be installed anymore. Format your disk and do a clean install.

Not sure about freeze.

Probably Windows messed up your drive and now OS X can't be installed anymore. Format your disk and do a clean install.

Not sure about freeze.

I'll have to do that. If only it didn't take so long to configure everything after Windows and OSX installation... all those updates, programs, etc.

I've got a question: Is there any way I can communicate with pkilfeather1? He's got only 5 posts and he cannot use PM. He's got the same laptop as mine (6460B) and I wanted to ask him if he experienced freezies on Mavericks like I do.

I've got graphic problems. Max Resolution is only 1024x768.
Any ideas?

Back