Contribute
Register

Update HP Laptops to Yosemite with Clover UEFI

I chose 6x60b/8x60p. I have working audio, wifi, and bluetooth with MBA 5,2.
CPU readings were wrong. I manage to fix this by modifying SMBios: Product Name, Family, & Chasis to MBP 8,1.

Not Working so far: FaceTime, Skype, iMessage

Not that I'm some kind of expert or anything, but I don't see an smUUID in your SMBIOS. I don't think any of those will work without one. Open up terminal and type uuidgen to create one. It still might not work, but it's one more step in the right direction.

Not that I'm some kind of expert or anything, but I don't see an smUUID in your SMBIOS. I don't think any of those will work without one. Open up terminal and type uuidgen to create one. It still might not work, but it's one more step in the right direction.

I am looking into the smuuid. generating one from terminal and pasting into SMBios doesnt fix those issue.

Did you use PBI 6.2.12? Did you generate SSDT?
tks bro i checked again. One question , why on my hackintosh status no transparent like 10.9.X, that's not full QE/CI. ( sr my bad english)

tks bro i checked again. One question , why on my hackintosh status no transparent like 10.9.X, that's not full QE/CI. ( sr my bad english)

Did you check what's new in 10.10?

What 'status' are you referring to?

SR , maybe im wrong, tks for support

My menu bar/system status is alpha blended (technically, the term "transparent" is wrong), as is the dock.

Still no clue how to make WiFi work. I, once again, tried to use MacBookAir5,2 but it doesn't boot. Changing back to MacBookPro8,1 makes the laptop boot again but no WiFi.

Any help?

Back