Contribute
Register

Uninstall Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
So disk utility won't work? I will download Super Duper or Carbon Copy and experiment.

And would I just keep a backup of the original Kexts and delete the DSDT then?

So disk utility won't work? I will download Super Duper or Carbon Copy and experiment.

And would I just keep a backup of the original Kexts and delete the DSDT then?
I would just leave them. DSDT in in Clover/ACPI/Patched, right? This will not be cloned. You might mount the clone EFI partition before you move the drive and check it, but is should be empty.

So I would like to have a guide that shows how you to uninstall clover and kexst and dsdt for booting on a mac pro and restoring the clover and necessary files.

Ideally this would been done with no more then 2 hard drives and I want the the files and settings to be restorable between booting of the 2 systems(I'm not sure what having different size hard drives will effect this). For example I would like the guide be clear how to take an existing working mac pro system and make it bootable in clover. I think this wouldn't involve anything special and following the native guide would probably be fine, but I haven't done this yet.

I will attempt to create a guide when I have some free time if nobody else wants to.

This may be to easy to create a guide but I have not done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back