Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello! I was able to create an USB Stick with Unibeast but if I try to install it i get an "Still waiting for root device" error, i'm using an GA-Z68MX-UD2h-B3 Mainboard with i7 2600K and an one TB Sata HDD from Samsung, is there any solution for this problem?

did you create the USB Lion, running on Snow Leopard or Lion?

I'm using exactly the same board and suffering the same problem.

Just a wee bit stuck.... help would be appreciated!

...I created the usb drive from another hackintosh of mine using Snow Leopard (10.6.2 - I'm terrified of updating as this is my girlfriend's video editing machine)

Thanks in advance folks.

I#ve created it on 10.6.7 on my EEE PC 1000h but i've tested the stick on other computers were it works.

Make sure you enabled AHCI, HPEt 64 bits and S.M.A.R.T. status in your bios

Have a Sager NP8130 (Core i7 HM65 Chipset) and I keep getting this Still Waiting for root device.

Sometimes when I boot on safe mode with -x it works. But not all the times.

SMART On
HPET 64 Bits
AHCI On

Whoops, S.M.A.R.T. was off. Enabled and working... Now just can't get my display out working for my 5670, can any1 point me in the right direction?

Ignore me... just had to reload MultiBeast and switch to 64-bit GraphicsEnabler=No.

Sound working, net working, displays working... we're getting there.

I must say, having set up my last hackintosh before its existence, Multibeast makes this hackintosh malarky a whole lot easier!...Thank you Tony & Co.!

I think in order to make a perfect bootable Drive/USB you have to be on 10.6.7 or 10.6.8 and have everything installed sound, internet, easybeast or edited DSDT and then mount or intsall lion on SL. That way you would ahve a perfect copy of Lion on a bootable device.

lucky422 said:
I think in order to make a perfect bootable Drive/USB you have to be on 10.6.7 or 10.6.8 and have everything installed sound, internet, easybeast or edited DSDT and then mount or intsall lion on SL. That way you would ahve a perfect copy of Lion on a bootable device.

No offence but that's nonsense! Please don't mislead people.

Any news about my problema?

I keep getting Still Waiting for root device.

Only once I got UniBeast to boot using the safemode but now I cant replicate that boot.

It's an Core i7 with a HM65 Chipset.
Sager NP8130 notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back