Graphics
AMD 6750 Radeon HD
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[SOLVED] Unibeast install USB boot won't boot - Asrock p67 Extreme 4, 2500k, 6850HD

Hi,

My System build is

Asrock p67 Extreme 4
core i5 2500K.
4 GB RAM.
I am using broadcom wifi chipset mini-PCI card.
ATI Radeon 6850 HD

I followed the guide provided on how to make a bootable USB from my Mountain Lion app using Unibeast 1.5 and tried booting into my system but I keep rebooting right after apple logo shows up.

I have several boot param options such as PCIRootUID=1, PCIRootUID=0, -s, -x, -f, GraphicsEnabler=Yes,No, ncpi=0x3000 in all possible combinations but still no luck.

I have a successful Lion 10.7.4 running successfully on my system. Usually to boot into any installation cd's, I have been using PCIRootUID=1 -x.

Does anybody have tried 10.8 on this motherboard version? If not, can you please push me in a direction on how to debug this because I am not even able to retrieve any logs from the installation. It reboots without a kernal panic, so no way for me to pinpoint the problem.

Thank you in advance.

Hello.I've been trying to install ML since morning but no avail.Created Unibeast USB from a VM Lion image.I even deleted ATIController6000.kext file :(

Specs :

MB : P67 Pro
CPU : 2500K
GPU : HD6950 1GB
RAM : 8GB

PC restarts right after Installer should be initialised.Here is a screen :

securedownload.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Yea, thats the process I used to create the bootable USB. Even named it exactly "USB" :p

I have made sure that all BIOS settings are proper as well.

Multiplier set to 32x
AHCI mode for storage
HPET Enabled.

Man, the upgrades are such a pain.

Hi to all.
I've the same problem too...
I couldn't reach the installation of ML...
After the load of all kext the system says "starting Darwin x86_64"
then reboots...

I've tried everithing, but without success...

My configuration is:
Asrock H67M-ITX
Intel i5 2400S
Corsair 8gb
Nvidia GT430

Someone has a solution?...
Thank you.

Hello.I successfully enabled the GPU.I removed the GPU framework and AMDController kext file.Booted with GE=YES,but need to enable OpenGL.Besides that everything works fine.

screenshot20120731at942.png

can you please name both the kexts your removed?

Thanx

Removed AtiController6000.kext from Unibeast,upgraded my BIOS from Windows.After setup,I removed AMDController.kext and GPU framework and it worked,but don't know how to get OpenGL and OpenCL support.Could you help?

Anyone of you guys tried it using USB2? I have heard there are problems with USB 3.0, and I have only got USB 3 so that might be the cause of the problem.

Upgrading to the latest BIOS fixed it. Now I am able to get onto the Installer with GraphicsEnabler=No. But that is all the success for the day, here all I get is the white screen, which has been mentioned in lot of other posts. Will try them and see if it works for me.

FYI, upgrading the BIOS resets all your BIOS settings such as AHCI, multipliers and any other stuff, so you might wanna go back in there and change them accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back