Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I installed ML, I used unibeast. It was 1.6 back then or something. Then i accidentally messed up my build. So I tried to install it with a vanilla, non script method. After I restarted, I couldn't get the display to work. So I'm trying unibeast again. Hope this works. BTW, for anyone wanting to dual boot with WINDOWs, you don't need to hack osx to install to mbr. Check out something called a hybrid mbr.

PLZ if any one could solve me this problem , i have a laptop exo hr14 whit barebone mother 4gbram intel I3 i had mountain lion runing on this pc but now y ve cleaned the drive and reinstaled mac, and my trouble is that only boots whit the installation pendrive on it

i take out the pendrive and cant boot plz help

Please help me. I am still in trouble. I was able to install ML, but if only starts in safe mode, once I arrive to the DSDT instructions I really don't understand what I should do. I hope I was able to load (if this is the correct term) the pjalm's DSDT for my P8Z77-V mainboard, but I am not even sure I did. I am completely lost, bouncing from a topic to another without getting any results :(

I am having trouble getting past step 6b, when I go into disk Utility, only the flash drive shows up, not my 1 tb hdd, this is my first hackintosh and help is very much appreciated.
Thanks a lot!

Has ANYBODY had this problem
Hi All, so i get as far as installing mountain lion 10.8.4 and it installs fine up untill about 4 minuets to go, then the installation progress bar and apple logo disappear so the screen is just whiteish gray, that lasts for a few more minuets then the computer restarts and i get to the boot menu which gives me the option to boot into either the usb or the Mountain lion drive, which i do, but here I get stuck on the white screen with the apple logo with the spinning gray wheel. I haven't been able to find any other thread with exactly this problem.
Any suggestions
Cheers

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Has ANYBODY had this problem
Hi All, so i get as far as installing mountain lion 10.8.4 and it installs fine up untill about 4 minuets to go, then the installation progress bar and apple logo disappear so the screen is just whiteish gray, that lasts for a few more minuets then the computer restarts and i get to the boot menu which gives me the option to boot into either the usb or the Mountain lion drive, which i do, but here I get stuck on the white screen with the apple logo with the spinning gray wheel. I haven't been able to find any other thread with exactly this problem.
Any suggestions
Cheers
Try booting with GraphicsEnabler=No and see if you get beyond that point.

If i use the above method to boot my 8GB USB drive and install my Windows 8, then Windows 8 will continue in my Laptop or will be removed by boot. because i dont want lose my Windows 8
Please reply

- - - Updated - - -

If i use the above method to boot my 8GB USB drive and install my Windows 8, then Windows 8 will continue in my Laptop or will be removed by boot. because i dont want lose my Windows 8
Please reply

if i using the above method to boot my 8GB USB and i install in windows 8, then windows 8 will remain in my Pc or it remove?
This is because i want to remain windows 8 in pc
Please reply

Awesome. Gonna install it. Can i install this on an amd motherboard and cpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back