Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things work untill I run multibeast. It wont reboot. Clean ML Install run multibeast again and wont reboot. Freezes when rebooting on apple icon.

ASUS p7h55-m usb 3.0 intel i5 760 ati hd 5550 wd caviar black 1 tb

First time hackintosh user.

Tried both user dsdt and free

I have installed OS X Mountain Lion on Asus P5G41C-M Lx (without DSDT). Everything is working properly except the audio. i have tried many different kexts files ranging from vodooHDA to alc662 audio codec kext. Please help me out.
My System Configuration is as follows
Asus P5G41C-M LX (DDR 2 & 3 Combo Motherboard)
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU 2.66ghz, 4gb DDR3 RAM running at 1166mhz
Seagate 320gb Hard drive (Used As Boot Drive)
GT520 2gb Graphics card.

Only audio is not working........

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Once Unibeast was completed everything working great. I noticed that unibeast timeline(progress bar) is screwed up though. Not just 1.5.3 but older versions to. No big deal for me as it completes the installation to USB but some people may think its stuck or not longer responding.

You can monitor the progress by checking the USB info in the finder, unibeast is writing ML to the USB, it will take around 5,5 GB of space and then Unibeast is finished! :)

Hi folks, followed this guide and then gradually sorted out various issues. I installed Mountain Lion on a 2TB hdd. Initially, I was only able to boot from the unibeast USB. This machine has 6 drives (2 Snow Leopard, 1 Lion hdd, 1 Lion sdd, 1 Mountain Lion hdd and 1 Win7). I uninstalled all drives except for the ML 2TB, but was still only able to start ML, after booting with USB. If I tried to boot straight into drive I got the Boot0 error, so.....then I followed the 'boot0 Error: The Official Guide' and reset my drive no. Once I did that....voilá! I could boot via Chimera. I then reset the drive boot order via the BIOS and now the machine boots straight into Mountain Lion! Then, realised I had no audio! ....finally used Multibeast to instal Audio WITHOUT DSDT ALC889 (everything else was per DSDT for my mobo). I even got my 32 bit ASUS USB-N10 to boot automatically and get me straight onto the net. This is a great forum! (2.5 years now on this machine without a hiccup).

Fingers crossed.....will test everything over the next few weeks or so.

Regards

Eco.

Require the USB stick every time I boot. What do I need to do to fix this?

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

My system is running 10.8.4 and I just re-downloaded the installer from the app store to create a new USB installer. I did all the steps to a tee but got this horrible error message which I can't seem to troubleshoot. Got any suggestions?

Attachments

• installfail.png
    installfail.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 124
I have searched and searched but cannot seem to get my Dell Optiplex 745 on ML. I'm already running Lion 10.7.4

via various methods, I either run into error "System uptime in nanoseconds" or the computer continuously reboots.

any help would greatly appreciated.

thanx.

katie d.

It wont let me select master boot record

Problem after the installation.... Im using a GIGABYTE Z77-D3H with INTEL CORE I3-3225 IVY BRIDGE S1155

After the installation (Using UniBeast - Mountain Lion 1.7.0 with ML 10.8.4 from App Store) when I reboot and now choose mountain lion from the chimera screen, it gets stuck, and the spinner keeps loading forever. :cry:

Im using a DELL3007WFPHC Display connected in DVI-D port

Any help will be super appreciated !
Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back