Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Any idea why after choosing language installer cannot see my hdd?
I've prepared USB with UB1.5.3, on HDD (SATA SAMSUNG 320GB) there is still windows and in bootloader I can see
hdd's : USB, SYSTEM (protected or something), and SYSTEM
of course I chose USB, usually with -v, then everything goes somehow ok, until the moment I have to pick destination drive, window is empty, disc tool doesn't see anything..

Any help?
Thanks
Mac

Hey guys I could really use some help
I have a gigabyte uefi motherboard and a nvidia graphix card I know I'm supposed to change the setting to 0 but I don't know if I have successfully communicated with the motherboard because it goes directly into booting and then my monitor will turn off and I will receive no more information even if I leave it on all day my graphix card is a GTX560 and my processor is a Core i7 3770 I really think these flags will work for me I just don't know if I'm doing them correctly or if I need more than one really I think all I need is to know how to put one in or possibly two flags.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

plz can somebody help me.....?????

:(

hello anybody i am using ASUS U30JC a1
cpu core i5
500gb
8GB ram
Nvedia graphic

n dont have any hackintosh or apple around can i hakintosh my notebook
please tell me in detail
i once tried through iboot but as i enter the mac ox DVD n hit enter it shows nvedia error n some more message
how can i solve it pls reply me
[email protected]

Hello!
I just recently built a hackintosh using the customac ivy bridge build I found on this website but decided to include a second hardrive so that I could run both windows and mac on the equipment. I followed the instructions and managed to install mac on the second harddrive and ran multibeast to make the drive bootable, however when I restart my machine and press F12 to select the bootable device all the options send me into my windows OS. How can i get my computer to boot into my mac without the USB? Thank you all for your help.

Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H

Intel i7 quad core processor

GeForce 660Ti graphics card

16 GB RAM

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hello!
I just recently built a hackintosh using the customac ivy bridge build I found on this website but decided to include a second hardrive so that I could run both windows and mac on the equipment. I followed the instructions and managed to install mac on the second harddrive and ran multibeast to make the drive bootable, however when I restart my machine and press F12 to select the bootable device all the options send me into my windows OS. How can i get my computer to boot into my mac without the USB? Thank you all for your help.

Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H

Intel i7 quad core processor

GeForce 660Ti graphics card

16 GB RAM

Two things? Did you load Chamelon on the Mac drive? Is the Mac drive the default boot drive? That's my setup. Works every time.

No mac in sight for Unibeast and Mountain Lion

Hello,
I'm building my first hackintosh pro got all the hardware put together and its a beautiful looking machine, was about to download unibeast to a flash drive but realized that it might have to be on a mac. The problem is i know no one who owns a mac is there any possible way of getting mountain lion and unibeast with a PC? Any advice on how i should proceed from this step?

Hi guys,

I'm using this but i still encounter issues when trying to boot:

INTEL CORE I7-3770 SOCKET 1155 3.40 GHZ QUAD CORE PROCESSOR
GIGABYTE Z77X-D3H SOCKET 1155 MOTHERBOARD
EVGA GTX 670

After successfully installing Mountain Lion 10.8.2 (had to -x to get it installed), I still cannot boot it normally.

Right now I have to boot it using -x GraphicsEnabler=No

This means there's an issue with my graphics card right? I'm not sure what, I've followed advice from someone about installing the NVIDIA CUDA drivers and all, but it still doesn't work.

this is the thread where he was trying to help me:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...974-urgent-help-needed-gigabyte-z77x-d3h.html

we still can't figure it out ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back