Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i dug up an old sony vaio vgn-nw240f from the closet and this guide worked like a charm!! where can i begin looking on how to fix the keyboard and mouse?

Thanks for that . My Hackintosh ( Asus P5Q Turbo , Intel Xeon 2,6 GHZ, 6GB Corsair 1066 ) is fully working .
Best Regards to this Team who made it work . It's soo much better than Windows .

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hey tonymacx86, how can i do this with a mac running mavericks arleady??

Cheers
Nick
Same way. Apple Store will just ask you if you REALLY want to download full installer.I've done it from Mavericks too.

beru,
there is a couple of NUC guides in the Mavericks Desktop Guides forum section. You should ask your question in the appropriate guide.

Love the Batmobile! I have one in my Mac Pro case mod powered by a Z68MX-UD3H / i5-2500K system and in my 2008 Mac Pro (3,1). Very good graphics card.

My rig is :

MSI G45 - z87 Gaming
Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHz
16Gb Ram
GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Is this compatible with this Guide?
I use Windows 7 for now and i want change to OS X Maverick.
I have a friend that own a Mac, can i download and take from him the OS X Maverick file?
What extension this file will be? like .iso?

My rig is :

MSI G45 - z87 Gaming
Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHz
16Gb Ram
GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Is this compatible with this Guide?
I use Windows 7 for now and i want change to OS X Maverick.
I have a friend that own a Mac, can i download and take from him the OS X Maverick file?
What extension this file will be? like .iso?
The guide should work. Search for the forum for threads with your motherboard in the title.

You can use your friends Mac to open an account at Apple's Mac App Store, download Mavericks, download UniBeast from this site and run UniBeast to make the installation USB thumb drive - all on your friends Mac. Then, you're ready to use the UniBeast installation USB thumb drive on your MSI system. :thumbup:

See the tonymacx86 Installation Guide at the top of this web page for more information.

I have searched enough before send a message.
I found some post for this motherboard but usually people ask for problem solving.
Thanks for the info you gave me. I contacted with my friend who already has an iMac, but i didn't find some option "download" only "free upgrade" at Mac App Store and we didn't want to make changes in the system. Can we press "free upgrade" and will begin to download OS without making auto-installation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back