Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked like a charm for GA-G41M-ESL2
had to use GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1 for install and first boot up - Set Up boot loader with Multi-Beast and selected lnx2mac realtek driver. Works like a charm.
I use an external firewire audio card so I didn't have to deal with audio drivers.
Graphics - 9500GT - 1080p resolution.
Thanks for these tools that make it so simple..

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

When Mountain Lion came out, the 68XX cards were having serious issues. If your CPU didn't have internal graphics you had to swap in a different graphics card. Anyone know if that's still the case?

I did it with Mountain Lion and HD6850; unfortunately, I can't remember the details, as
1. It was quite some time ago,
2. I spent most of my mental facilities getting an MSI board working, and
3. I'm getting kinda old and just don't have enough space left to keep everything in memory.:lol:

Search the forums, you'll find more detail on 68xx. I thought it would be an issue based on other posts, but it was minor, as I recall. (BTW, my board does not support built-in INTEL graphics and I didn't use an alternative card, AFAIK).

does the wifi works?
On what?! I recommend you post your question in the Network forum section. This thread is not for seeking help.

Hello sorry for my english Im french.
I have an iMac 2006 24inch 7600gt 4go memory HDD 1To with 3 partitions (first mac os 10.7.5 Lion installed and mountain Lion 10.8 with tuto on the net ;-)) and a new empty partition).
If i follow this interressant maverick method guide with unibeast and multibeast, can I create a maverick partition on my new empty partition? Thanks guys!

This thread is only for commenting on the Guide for installing Mavericks.

This is not a thread for posting about creation or usage issues.

Post questions or problems on the above topics in either the UniBeast or Mavericks Desktop Support forum sections.

USB drive is generally slow... I use Sandisk eXtreme (150Mo/s) thumb drive but look its detected as HD Drive... I have to get an old "real" usb thumb drive to make unibeast accepted... :-/
You should let people select the drive they want and not only by scan auto ... :-/
.. I have to install on an old drive 8Go and its slowwwwww .....

USB drive is generally slow... I use Sandisk eXtreme (150Mo/s) thumb drive but look its detected as HD Drive... I have to get an old "real" usb thumb drive to make unibeast accepted... :-/
You should let people select the drive they want and not only by scan auto ... :-/
.. I have to install on an old drive 8Go and its slowwwwww .....
This issue only seems to be seen with Sandisk drives. See http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/136813-note-unibeast-not-recognizing-usb-drives.html for the reason why there is a problem with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back