Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

PM me for other details maybe I can help you

Against the rules and doesn't really aid the community as a whole:

Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter.

Hey guys....YOU ARE THE BEST !!!!

hey does unibeast run on windows??

Thanks for this guide Guys, I just used the instruction to update my 10.8 Mountain Lion System(which was a first new hack for me) I was able to properly boot from HD (Which I could not get to work on Mountain Lion) without any significant changes, however... 2 major issues encountered after boot.

1. IMessage /App store stopped working and were not able to connect with my apple ID anymore,
2. Ethernet did not worked, the system would boot with no issues with Ethernet (and internet working) but internet correction would die within short time after boot and the only way to get it back was to reboot the system.

The first Item I have resolved with Jay's instructions (Thanks Very Much Jay work well done) on how to fix IMessage
Item number 2 I have re mediated by running the latest Multibeast and removing the Intel Driver V2.4.14 and running MB 5.5.4 installing the intel V2.5.4d driver which rectified the issue

Due to requirements to run multiple Virtual Windows systems on this Mac I needed the VT-d Setting remaining enabled, I was also able to keep it on and finish the install with no issues for any of you that may need that setting on.

Thanks again for all the information and valuable insights from everybody here

Mike

Success install.

ASrock PRO P67
Dual GTX 560 Ti
i5 2600k
8Gb DDR 1333 Mhz

with these flags...
GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0

Ethernet, Dual GPU, Sound, USB 3.0 and everything else work fine, drivers loaded with MultiBast
Device properties (HEX Strings) for GPU and Ethernet in chameleon.boot.plist created with EFI Studio.

GREAT WORK GUYS!
Compared to ML now everything work: sleep n wake, usb3.0. Even the installation was easier!!!
Fot those who want to use their time machine backup: don't use the option that is available through the usb installation, cause it will go back to your ML install. Just restore it after Mavericks install, on the first boot. Works great!!!

Awesome! Worked fine with my Lenovo x220i with Intel's 2nd generation I3 @ 2.1GHz

Works like a charm :

MB : GigaByte GAH77MD3H
Bios Version : F11
OSX : 10.9.1
Graphics : nVidia gtx 550ti

All is flawless i am using a cheap RealTek wifi dongle and can't be happier, thank you Tonymac :D

Great, does it work with I7 4930k. Does the kernel needs to be patched?

Yes, for Ivy Bridge-E such as this cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back