Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

how do you get iWork and ilife for free.
Been reported on a bunch of Apple blogs. Goggle is your best friend.

Wow thanks all. This was the easiest install to date.

That was without a doubt the easiest installation yet. Love the new look and functionality of Multibeast!!

Thanks guys!!!!!!

can i install os x maverics on my pc specs ?
intel core i5-3330 quad-core 3.00 Ghz
ASUS P8H motherboard
Gainward Nvidia GT640 2GB DDR3
please help me

Just downloaded Mavericks and Unibeast 3.0.0 and get "Installation Failed" after about 2 minutes of writing to my USB thumb drive.. Any ideas? Nothing has been modified and I'm following the instructions to the letter.. Thanks..
Has happen here too: Your system MUST to be installed in English and you MUST to be sure that Mavericks.app in in Applications folder.Do this again with these recommendations in mind!

i miss something, when i download mavericks from appstore, where i put the installation mavericks files?
That downloaded file will be in your applications folder if the download was correctly

I think I am confused....
I have one mac (pre-2007 I believe) and one imac, both running 10.6.8
When I try to upgrade to OS X Mavericks, it says it cannot complete the purchase, and won't let me download the os x mavericks.
I know both my computers are intel based, and have enough RAM and hard drive space for mavericks. Unfortunately, none of them are "upgradeable" to os mavericks.
So, when I start from the beginning, I do have a 8G USB drive. I have downloaded unibeast and multibeast, but cannot go beyond step 1, line 3 which is to download os mavericks from the app store. How do I download it if macstore tells me that they are not upgradeable? I am sure the answer to my problem is simple. Maybe I should be using different procedure than the one listed here?
Thanks so much for all your help in advance.
On those computers only you have to do is to modify boot.plist(mine is located in extra folder of bootable HDD) to trick the OS that you have installed OS X 10.8.2 or above.And just retry to download that OS.If you does not how to modify that boot.plist that is easy...PM me for other details maybe I can help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back