Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
installer incomplete / unibeast

hello, i'am beginner in hackingtosh (and in English)

I have an error with UniBeast

484411erreurunibeast.jpg

El Capitan is in my application folder and my USB key is OK (good format)

I saw one vidéo about it but the folders are present in my version. (_CodeSignature & _MASReceipt)

:banghead:

Thank's for your help

will you please help me someone...
I got far from ordering the right parts, put it together, and created the usb , followed the guide, I am stuck after i installed El Capitan, it restarted at stated and I chose usb to boot from my ssd , and the line is running till 65% getting slow and around 85-90% stopped and restarted again. It should load the os to able to run MultiBeast right? That part not to clear.. I have no idea what to do , i spent 12 h today already on this, and i sold my mac, i have to make this work :(
So step 5 never happen...

1. Turn on the computer

2. Press the hotkey to choose boot device
3. Choose USB
4. At the Boot Screen, choose your new El Capitan installation.
5. Complete OS X El Capitan setup

Ps, I got it!
[SOLVED] OSX El Capitan only boot with nv_disable=1
I need to read that part because i had to type in nv_disable=1 to finish installation. So I guess now i go with MultiBeast first right?

Unibeast is a great installer and I successfully installed El Capitan 11.3.0 onto Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer MB. I just have one question. Why is there no /S/L/E folder in the installed disk? Is that normal?

Unibeast is a great installer and I successfully installed El Capitan 11.3.0 onto Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer MB. I just have one question. Why is there no /S/L/E folder in the installed disk? Is that normal?

Finder->Go->Go to Folder... Type: /System/Library/Extensions

Installation - Install

Bonjour (Hi)

J'ai suivi ton tuto et après avoir sélectionné "Boot Mac OS X from USB"
j'ai un écran noir avec la pomme et une barre de progression qui ne progresse pas, est-ce normal ?

I follewed your tuto step by step but when i choose "Boot Mac OS X from USB" i obtain a black screen with an apple in the middle and a progress-bar who never progress. Can you help me please ?

Merci (Thanks)

I still have few problems, and now I am totally lost. Because of the 100 of pages i was reading I am totally confused now. installed 10.11.3 and I have a following problems, after i got a latest driver for gtx 750 ti.( I had a same problems before that as well.)

1, 3.0 usb doesn't work with my external hdd.
2, Can't boot without typing in nv_disable=1
3, vlc can't play any movies
4, slow boot after nv_disable=1
5, flashing screen when finally boot .

In the "about mac it shows "Graphics Gigabyte Geforce GTX 750 TI 0mb

Please help me I have no idea where to start

Ps,
After more reading I did this :http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/1...-problems.html

I Rewrote in the terminal the <key>ConfigMap</key>
Still no boot without nv_disable=1 .....

PS,2

In Clover Configurator I chose IMac 15,1 I had a big exclamation in the middle of it, I chose that because that how was in the link above, so is this the problem?

.... I guess part of it.. I missed something :) The only reason I keep writing if somebody else will do a same stupid thing , on the left top I didn't change the 8.1 to I mac 15,1 .. Now I did , and reboot ...
Same, no boot without nv_disable=1
When Uefi start and I go Settings , do I need to change "Set OS Version if not 10.10.10 to 10.11.3?
Is it part of the problem?

Also in the Clover Config , at the Graphics card mine was empty, and I followed the "solved" link above when Sawyer 17 said "to my graphics card, do NOT select "Inject Nvidia" so than what?

I really feel stupid, and I am sorry, but i didn't understand. So I did install Clover, and now I did try to boot with Clover :)

But I am having a same problem. nv_disable=1 or no boot. Please help me...

I really feel stupid, and I am sorry, but i didn't understand. So I did install Clover, and now I did try to boot with Clover :)

But I am having a same problem. nv_disable=1 or no boot. Please help me...

see post in other thread.

Sorry for the noob question, but I am trying to dual-boot my hackintosh with Win7 or 10: Is there any special BIOS settings I need to change prior to doing this? I am currently going to install Multibeast El Capitan on a 1tb, but would love to add a 500gb for Win7 or 10.
Should i do UEFI or Legacy Boot mode if I am trying to dual boot?

"If you have a 6 series or x58 system with AWARD BIOS, disable USB 3.0"
I don't know if my mobo has this or not. :(
I'm not sure if my i7 processor has the cfg-lock option because I didn't see it in the BIOS setting:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KPRWAX8/
My processor^
Any help is greatly appreciated. :think:

Here is my motherboard
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JKCHENK/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back