Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, it means that it's gotten corrupted some way and you have to re-download the whole thing.
Make sure to delete all older versions of it before you re-download. Empty the trash too.

The El Capitan installation comes out to 6.21 GB for me.

Also, for those of you with 128GB USB sticks like myself who are having difficulties getting it to be recognized - just resize the partition to 16GB and Unibeast will recognize it (not sure if this was posted earlier but I saw some people were having trouble back in October)

Didn't work for me. The boot progress indicator of the installation stops always in the beginning :|

Woo! Up and running. Many thanks.

I was doing an update from Yosemite, and I had the problems with incompatible kexts.

In order to resolve I had to:
1. Boot with UniBeast
2. Run Terminal
Code:
cd /S/L/E and 'rm -rf' the Ev0Reboot kext
'kextcache -update-volume /Volumes/[My volume name]'

After that, I'm all good!

Hello , I need help , i have installed 10.11 but i can get full graphics . Its showing only Intel hd 4600 7mb. Please help me . Thanks

Hello, I got only 7mb gpu (Intel hd 4600 7mb) . can you help me to get full . Now my graphics not work smoothly . Thanks in advance

dude i want to enable gp 210 gt nvidia how to do? any boby............

dude i want to enable gp 210 gt nvidia how to do? any boby............
Hello, I got only 7mb gpu (Intel hd 4600 7mb) . can you help me to get full . Now my graphics not work smoothly . Thanks in advance

For Graphics related questions post either in El Capitan Desktop support or in Post Installation -- Graphics. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back