Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it not be a good idea to include a reference or link the Clover Configurator somewhere in this guide? It was an invaluable tool for me and really helped clarify the differences between Clover and Chameleon (ie. I was searching high and low for the /Extra folder).

Would it not be a good idea to include a reference or link the Clover Configurator somewhere in this guide? It was an invaluable tool for me and really helped clarify the differences between Clover and Chameleon (ie. I was searching high and low for the /Extra folder).

It's available right on this site here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10
The link is in the STEP 6. Alternate Post install with Clover section, #8.

That's a good idea though, a link to it earlier would make it easier to find. We'll take note of that.

Hey folks, doing a fresh install and having trouble with the post-installation. I was able to successfully upgrade my BIOS to the newest Gigabyte UEFI U1C version. I got the "pmLock: waited too long" panic when initially attempting to install from the Unibeast USB, but it successfully installed after a couple attempts.

Now I'm attempting to boot the new install from the usb menu to complete the installation, but I'm getting another panic immediately. This one just says "launchd exited (signal 5, exit status 0)". Screenshot attached.

As I said, fresh install, the BIOS is set to UEFI mode only, using a brand new Samsung SSD. I searched the forums for this issue, but didn't find anything that seemed similar to my issue. All issues seemed to be discussing things after at least being able to run Multibeast, which I can't even get to yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1130.jpg
    IMG_1130.jpg
    781.2 KB · Views: 121
Hi Friends,

I am new to mac i recently bought GA-Z170X UD5 mother board and intel I7 6700 processor having Nvidia Gerforce 750Ti graphic card when i am booting through usb drive made using installation guide for installing EL Capitan it is showing apple logo and no more process is going just stuck there only can any one help me regarding this

Thanks in advance

I ran into an odd problem when trying to recreate my USB UniBeast drive.

"Selected Mac OS X Installer Is Incomplete"
Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 2.17.00 PM.png

The El Cap install app is 6.09 GB. Could someone check their copy and let me know what size it is?
Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 2.17.40 PM.png

I'm using UniBeast 6.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back