Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my Hackintosh and from my original Mac same result.
USB drive -> 1 partition -> GUID

Screenshot 2015-10-02 11.07.26.png

I followed the steps for post-installation after installing El Capitan. I notice that there are two EFI partitions when I run Clover Configurator, which look suspicious for me. I am not sure if it is because I have two hard disks.

After reboot, I cannot see Clover and just encounter a menu similar to BIOS but looks more fancy.

When I plug my Clover USB in again my El Capitan partition no longer shows up in Clover!

I have no idea what happens. Someone please help~~~

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    734.9 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    665 KB · Views: 252
Thank you for the great work.
I have installed and running El Capitan very fast and smooth on my Z97X-SLI. Only problem is USB 3.0 detect as USB 2.0. Front panel of USB 3.0 is not working.

Any idea guys please?

Hmm, if I select the Unibeast USB drive by pressing F12 on boot up the Chimera bootloader/drive selection screen will still show up. Then I can choose between my OS X Yosemite drive, my Windows 10 drive and the new UniBeast drive called "OS X El Capitan". But the UniBeast drive gives the error message "Can't find Kernel" or something similar. Any Help?

Mount EFI partition , then run audio_cloverALC110 , enter password ....complete using terminal :thumbup:

Thanks for your attention. I did it, but it shows me the following message:

EFI partition is mounted

System Integrity Protection status: enabled.
NOK to patch
Add config.plist/RtVariables/CsrActiveConfig=0x3 and restart

I've got these lines on config.plist, but it keeps giving me the same:

</dict>
<key>RtVariables</key>
</dict>
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>0x30</string>
</dict>

Any ideas?

Thank you

Thanks for the huge work.

But when i try to launch the El Capitan install, my machine reboot after a "missing bluetooth controller" error (i've tried -x and GraphicsController=No flags).

I've made my Unibeast usb drive with the Nvidia option.

Hi there,

I've seen that is available right now the new UniBeast 6.0.

I couldn't get UniBeast to download, so I tried to create the Clover USB installer. It worked and I followed the guide 100%, but I couln't get the USB Installer to boot. There was some panic=0 error, or it couldn't find a kernel.

Now I managed to download UniBeast 6.0 on my iPhone and shared the file to myself via DropBox. UniBeast is now creating a new bootable USB media. I hope this will work. :D

Hello friends!

This installation guide is right for a clean installation?

I would like to install 10.11 from 10.10, to not have to install after all programs and personal settings. Is it possible?

Hugs,
Magnos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back