Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you reboot after each move? Find a port that works with a USB thumb drive - it will mount on the Desktop if the port is working. Then, use that port for the BT thumb drive and reboot.

Unfortunately I tried that with no success, I'm convinced its some sort of software issue or something of that sort. I don't have an com.apple.Bluetooth.plist in my ~/Library/Extensions folder. Not sure what that means, but I know I don't have one.

Hi, what is the best option to create the usb with unibeast the legazy mode or UEFi mode; i have a ga-z68xp-ud4 serie 6 and uefi bios. Thanks!

Hi, this is the message:

Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 6.46.20 PM.png

Hello Guyz,
Great Guide and Great Work... and thanks for it

I'm trying to boot the installer with no luck so far, the issue i'm having at the bootloader now is the "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" and at first i though it's okay cause my laptop doesn't have bluetooth device inside of it, but as i read though the problem online I got the idea that it's graphics issue... which is expected from dual gpu laptop
I tried npci=0x2000, pcirootuid=1, nv_disabled, graphicsenabler=no, cpus=1"this is needed to my pc" and still no luck, i use rehabman config files of the hp laptops the 1600*900+ version i don't know what i can do more
i have legacy BIOS and i'm new to clover but i'd love to get it to work
appreciate your help

Hello Guyz,
Great Guide and Great Work... and thanks for it

I'm trying to boot the installer with no luck so far, the issue i'm having at the bootloader now is the "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" and at first i though it's okay cause my laptop doesn't have bluetooth device inside of it, but as i read though the problem online I got the idea that it's graphics issue... which is expected from dual gpu laptop
I tried npci=0x2000, pcirootuid=1, nv_disabled, graphicsenabler=no, cpus=1"this is needed to my pc" and still no luck, i use rehabman config files of the hp laptops the 1600*900+ version i don't know what i can do more
i have legacy BIOS and i'm new to clover but i'd love to get it to work
appreciate your help

This is a guide thread not a help thread.
For help with laptop issues post in the laptop section :
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back