Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys

why icant installl this hackintosh on my asus board pc ( P9X79)
other pc-s in ok but on asus board not install
boot.png
any move :(

Hi folks,

i searched, but did not find anything that helps.

If I have an existing installation of El Capitan, can I Create a Installation Stick via Unibeast for El Capitan?

My Problem is that i crashed my working Hackintosh. Now the only device i can rest from a friend is an MacBook running El Capitan. before i get it from him, i want to be sure that it will work.

Thanks for giving advice

Everything is good so far.
Now through the installation process I found that my keyboard is not detecting. So I have to use a converter as mine is not a USB keyboard. So I think without USB keyboard it is impossible to install. Now I have a Asus gtx 750ti. The problem about that card is it's not bootable through a HDMI cable. So I have to use a VGA cable. While making of a bootable USB of EI Captain choose the correct bios option e.g. uefi or legacy. This is the main thing. If you do it incorrect your USB won't boot. Now post installations are very crucial. Do it as it explains here. You shouldn't have any problem. Best of luck all of you.
:thumbup:
My rig: Mobo: GA B85M D3H
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120 GB
INTEL 4440 i5
Corsair 8 GB ram
ASUS GTX 750TI

Hello,

I followed this guide and updated my hackintosh to El Capitan last week, its working very well and is just as stable as my old Yosemite installation with Chimera. However, I have had one problem that has bothered me to no end. When I updated my hackintosh to El Capitan, for some reason my bluetooth dongle no longer works. When I click on the icon I get gray text that says "Bluetooth: Not Available".

This dongle worked perfectly in Yosemite and I'd really like to use my nice mouse, as its easier for me to use and doesn't hurt my hand. If anyone knows why this isn't working, please let me know. I would really appreciate any information, using this old mouse has been a pain in the ass.

Notes: If I click on System Report -> Bluetooth section, it says no information found.

...If I have an existing installation of El Capitan, can I Create a Installation Stick via Unibeast for El Capitan?

My Problem is that i crashed my working Hackintosh. Now the only device i can rest from a friend is an MacBook running El Capitan. before i get it from him, i want to be sure that it will work.
Yes. Use his MacBook to log into the MAS using your user name and pass word and download El Capitan. Then, run UniBeast 6 on his MacBook with your USB thumb drive attached. Be very careful that you choose the USB thumb drive for the installation.

...I followed this guide and updated my hackintosh to El Capitan last week, its working very well and is just as stable as my old Yosemite installation with Chimera. However, I have had one problem that has bothered me to no end. When I updated my hackintosh to El Capitan, for some reason my bluetooth dongle no longer works. When I click on the icon I get gray text that says "Bluetooth: Not Available".

This dongle worked perfectly in Yosemite and I'd really like to use my nice mouse, as its easier for me to use and doesn't hurt my hand. If anyone knows why this isn't working, please let me know. I would really appreciate any information, using this old mouse has been a pain in the ass.

Notes: If I click on System Report -> Bluetooth section, it says no information found.
Sounds like the BT dongle is in a non working USB port. In El Capitan, Apple reconfigured how it addresses the USB ports on the MBP, iMac and Mac Pros; there are several threads on this subject in the El Capitan Desktop Support forum section. Open up your System Report > Hardware > USB and see if the BT dongle is recognized. But, you'll just have to move it to a USB port that's working, usually the Back Panel's left most USB port(s).

Sounds like the BT dongle is in a non working USB port. In El Capitan, Apple reconfigured how it addresses the USB ports on the MBP, iMac and Mac Pros; there are several threads on this subject in the El Capitan Desktop Support forum section. Open up your System Report > Hardware > USB and see if the BT dongle is recognized. But, you'll just have to move it to a USB port that's working, usually the Back Panel's left most USB port(s).

I've attempted to put the USB dongle in every USB port on my computer, it still recognizes as not available. It does show up correctly in USB devices, as "Bluetooth HCI".

Guys, I need some help, please!

Everything works fine, except the audio! I use ACL 889, but I can't make it work. :banghead:

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks

Did you run toleda's clover audio script?

I've attempted to put the USB dongle in every USB port on my computer, it still recognizes as not available. It does show up correctly in USB devices, as "Bluetooth HCI".
Did you reboot after each move? Find a port that works with a USB thumb drive - it will mount on the Desktop if the port is working. Then, use that port for the BT thumb drive and reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back