UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

always get error plz help how can solve this problem
lenovo G500
cpu i5-3230m
intel HD 4000+AMD Radeon HD 8570

IMG_0018.jpg

Last edited:
Hey
my keyboard of laptop (asus rog g551 jm) doesnt work when i want to rename the disk i should erase , it doesnt work in mac os after booting clover
how can i fix the keyboard problem??

Hi,

So after 2 days of test and try and re-installing i finally managed to instal and get it booting without usb

my issues so far

Cant get my GTX550TI work properly, running low resolution it doenst seem to recognize the screen altho it is recognizing the graphic card in the "about this mac"

dont know if that something wrong i do with multibeast but ive tried almost all the options possible after 6-7 clean reinstalls still cant figure it out

problem 2 keyboard wasnt working properly - cmnd + w for example wasnt closing windows

problem 3 cant get wifi working, im using edimax ew 7612uan v2 seems to be installing properly but cant find the wiffi app

those keyboard and wifi issues can be solved easilly i guess, but the big issue is the graphic card, a friend recommended me to get GT210 a simlpe cheep and working card without driver but i cant find much info in the forum about it? any thoughts about that?

im thinking just to swap my graphic card for one that will work 100% without much hussle, which model would that be ?

i am not using the computer for gaming or video editing, this computer is only for making music (logic x etc etc..)

thanks

Hi attached photo of problem when I try to install sierra with unibeast on the process of install.
Mobo:GA-H81M-HD3
CPU:Intel Core i3-4330 Dual Core Processor 3.5 2 NA (BX80646I34330)
Graphics: on board.

Any help will be appreciated. I am totally new on this process.

Regards

Herminio García
View attachment 224113

Work for me with Unibeast :D
my Hackintosh
Core i3 4330
8GB Ram Corsair Vengance
Motherboard: H97M-E CSM
Audio Codec alc887 (after use windows 10, don't detect audio, but works when I reset my audio config in Bios, (Some solution not to do that again? )
Nvidia gt630 2GB and HD 4600. (work perfectly) if use HD 4600 in clover only check Inject Intel
I use Clover Bootloader 3949
my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 194
I have been working on this for over a week and NO success. :(

Here's my H/W config:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 Ultra ATX
Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor
RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 32GB Kit (16GBx2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200)
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD
Graphics: MSI HD7950 (but using MOB internal HDMI)

After several installation to the SSD drive, I have never been able to get it to boot. In verbose mode, it errors out with a kernel 7x0 error.

I have tried several of the references on this site including the [SUCCESS] macOS Sierra 10.12.1 | Gigabyte GA-170X-UD3 Ultra | Intel i7-6700k | GTX 950, that doesn't work. Can't get the USB stick to boot successfully.

About ready to punt all of this. I see you many your are successful on your first try, but not me. Any help would be appreciated!

Back