Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

After installation I selected them installed OS drive for booting and I've been stuck on this screen for a long time. Every time I restart and try to boot, this happens. Can anybody please help me? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I've been following the guide and did a clean install.

Attachments

• IMG_4270.JPG
    IMG_4270.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:
grapich glitch only 4mb, and sound is not detected

any solution

thanks

After installation I selected them installed OS drive for booting and I've been stuck on this screen for a long time. Every time I restart and try to boot, this happens. Can anybody please help me? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I've been following the guide and did a clean install.

This issue has been solved. Removed all extra boot entries and it booted the physical entry only. Followed the guide below to remove boot entries.

[GUIDE] Remove extra Clover BIOS boot entries & prevent further problems

Hello,

I successfully installed Sierra. Went into MultiBeast, chose Quick Start, Build and Install to my Sierra disk. It went well but when I restarted the computer, chose the disk but it just skipped and went to boot with another disk which contains Windows.

What should I do now?

Hi,

I've follow this tutorial and failed, please allow me to ask for help.
First error, Kernal panic at Step 4.4. At Clover boot screen, choose Boot Mac OS X from USB
And I found some article advise me to use only 1pc RAM.
Second error, boot loop at Step 4.4. At Clover boot screen, choose Boot Mac OS X from USB
Then I found another article about BIOS, so I downgrade from 1D0 (latest) to 190.
Third error, blank screen at Step 4.4. At Clover boot screen, choose Boot Mac OS X from USB
I decided to post here and ask for help.

In above mentioned process, I did try several type of methods/tutorials and no success.

MSI H77MA-G43 BIOS 190, i5 3570, HD4000

Hi folks,

Sorry for the question that perhaps was already answered previously but haven't really read all the comments.

I would like to deploy Sierra into my pc, however I'm gonna need a dual boot. Since I'm upgrading to windows 10 I decided to start from scratch.

What would be the best way to install both? Is there any preferred order to avoid conflicts?

Are there any tweaks required for Windows? Or just a clean install?

My specs are:
gigabyte b150n wifi
i3 6100
evga 740gt

Will the wifi card from the board work on this OS installation?

Thanks

Hi folks,

Sorry for the question that perhaps was already answered previously but haven't really read all the comments.

I would like to deploy Sierra into my pc, however I'm gonna need a dual boot. Since I'm upgrading to windows 10 I decided to start from scratch.

What would be the best way to install both? Is there any preferred order to avoid conflicts?

Are there any tweaks required for Windows? Or just a clean install?

My specs are:
gigabyte b150n wifi
i3 6100
evga 740gt

Will the wifi card from the board work on this OS installation?

Thanks
See the sticky threads in the Multi-Booting forum section > https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/multi-booting.153

i have a pc and i cant make a bootable usb please help

my specs:
gigabyte b150-hd3p
i5 6500 skylake
gtx 1060 msi

please help me someone how to make a bootable usb i have try sometimes

i have a pc and i cant make a bootable usb please help

my specs:
gigabyte b150-hd3p
i5 6500 skylake
gtx 1060 msi

please help me someone how to make a bootable usb i have try sometimes
First, there are no Apple or Nvidia drivers for your GTX 1060 card; we are all waiting for Nvidia to release them.

Second, by following the procedure in Post #1, you will be able to make a USB Installation thumb drive.

Back