Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

i did some hackintosh installs at Leopard time,.. but this one seems to be more difficult, i revised all bios configs without success,.. my doubt is simple, I'm using a Asus sabertooth x79. Should I use the Legacy Mode or UEFI mode for the USB? I tried both, in all USB connections of the computer. I will buy another pendrive, I´m using a Kingston 3.0 datatraveler, stopped at white apple freeze after step 4.4 of the installation "4. At Clover boot screen, choose Boot Mac OS X from USB" ,... like many others... Maybe I should add some argument,.. really lost, Thx Edu.

Nvidia GTX770
ASUS Sabertooth x79
Samsung SSD

Firstly, please read and comply with the rules :
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you
Secondly posting for help in a Guide thread is not a good idea.
I know lots of others are doing it too but everything gets lost in the clutter of replies.
Start your own thread in Sierra Desktop Support - Boot in verbose mode and post pictures of problems.
You have a UEFI capable system so you should install in UEFI mode.

I described my system I dont know if you read till the end

I described my system I dont know if you read till the end
Yes you did but the rules require that your specs are in your profile not at some random place of your own choosing.
This way everyone knows where to find them without having to search through a 35 page thread.
Perhaps you should read to the end of my previous post too.

hi, i have a problem with my lenovo z500, i have install macos sierra but when i try to use multibeast to install kext apper this message...
can anyone help me??

Attachments

• IMG-20161012-WA0075.jpg
    IMG-20161012-WA0075.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 144
why you so aggressive
I sympathise with you, moderators and team members should be more helpful than aggressive, it doesn't help the community, we all gain from each other to add to the knowledge database as a team.

I sympathise with you, moderators and team members should be more helpful than aggressive, it doesn't help the community, we all gain from each other to add to the knowledge database as a team.
He wasn't being aggressive, He just asked for Edubra to update his profile to make it easier for others to help him

Not working for me.. Did the bootable usb and all went fine, checked everything on the bios.. but keep being stuck on booting from USB. Everything works fine until I get stuck on a black screen with multiple pixelated Apple Logos.

The usb is in UEFI Boot Mode and I'm using a 2.0 USB port.

Tried flags -s, nv_disable=1, -x and got nothing..

The last message I get on verbose mode is:
"Sound assertion in applehdadriver at line 1098
busy timeout [0] (60s) kextd wait (0) Apple Acpicpu

After this, it goes to the apple's logo boot screen and everything seems to be fine, but it never boots.

If you need any more information please tell me.

Thank you for your Help!

Not working for me.. Did the bootable usb and all went fine, checked everything on the bios.. but keep being stuck on booting from USB. Everything works fine until I get stuck on a black screen with multiple pixelated Apple Logos.

The usb is in UEFI Boot Mode and I'm using a 2.0 USB port.

Tried flags -s, nv_disable=1, -x and got nothing..

The last message I get on verbose mode is:
"Sound assertion in applehdadriver at line 1098

After this, it goes to the apple's logo boot screen and everything seems to be fine, but it never boots.

If you need any more information please tell me.

Thank you for your Help!

have you used fakesmc ?

Back