Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I am not able to use spotlight since Sierra is installed on my machine.
The search field is accessible but nothing is reported after searching start. Little Snitch is disabled.
Is there anyone else experiencing this problem?

My hackintosh is running El Capitan (with clover). The system definition is MacPro3,1
I tried to download Sierra, but the download fails
"this mac is not supported"

I suppose I have to change the system definition.
Which system definition should I choose ?
What is the best method to change it ? (without breaking current installation)

I think I should install a fresh El Capitan on a external drive (or a separate partition), run Multibeast with the proper system definition and try to download Sierra.

Stuck at apple logo and I can't reach install page.
Can you help me?
I did things right in bios settings.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 138
Works Like a Charm... just need to apply the imessages fix and hope for siri to work at the same time. thank you Tony and the rest of the people who'm makes it easy on us.
Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 21.32.16.png

Works Like a Charm... just need to apply the imessages fix and hope for siri to work at the same time. thank you Tony and the rest of the people who'm makes it easy on us. View attachment 215467

Can you tell me how exactly did you do that?
Did you boot the flash using unibeast?
I can't get the setup page because of apple logo freezing :(

I am messing around with installing Sierra on a spare SSD and I am running into 1 issue. When I put the computer to sleep, it doesn't wake up. Then when I press the power button it reboots and takes me to the login screen. Does anyone have any suggestions on the fix? I am using 17.1 system definitions with a Nvidia gpu.

On El Capitan, sleep and wake works perfectly!

Edit- I set darkwake to darkwake=8 and everything is working

Last edited:
I installed Mac OS sierra , but when I install the MultiBeast clover is UEFI Bootloader to restart the pc does not start on of MacHDD, always starts USB unibeast UEFI Bootloader , I have a laptop MSI CX62-6QD but no found on bios option "add new boot option"
When you install usb you must select uefi bootloader. I guess you click legacy one.

My hackintosh is running El Capitan (with clover). The system definition is MacPro3,1
I tried to download Sierra, but the download fails
"this mac is not supported"

I suppose I have to change the system definition.
Which system definition should I choose ?
What is the best method to change it ? (without breaking current installation)

I think I should install a fresh El Capitan on a external drive (or a separate partition), run Multibeast with the proper system definition and try to download Sierra.
No. Run multibeast for elcapitan choose system definition imac 14.2. Reboot.

Back