Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi. This is my first time setting Hackintosh.
I managed to get it working but somehow my EFI seems screwed up and I face black screen as soon as I pass the Clover Boot Disk screen.
Is there any way I can reset EFI Boot section? Thanks
- - -
Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3
Intel Haswell Refresh i7-4790
GeForce GTX660

If you pull out the card 660 and get it to boot using integrated graphics HD 4600 in bios settings, you can then load the Nvidia drivers and then reset your bios for the card as primary display.

Hello everybody, also for me it is the first time to setting a hackintosh and i have the same graphic card like alberto. I made everything like in the guide mac os everything is there but i have a bad resolution and everytime when i install the graphic card or choice with unibeast nvidia after a restart i see the apple but after the progress bar my screen is black....
Maybe there is someone who can help me. Thanks a lot!

Could add to the download section that if the About this Mac says Mac Pro (Early 2008) - e.g. a non-Sierra supported device, App Store won't let you download Sierra installer. I think this can be fixed with Clover in SMBIOS section selecting a device that is supported by Sierra, right? ;-)

Hello everybody, also for me it is the first time to setting a hackintosh and i have the same graphic card like alberto. I made everything like in the guide mac os everything is there but i have a bad resolution and everytime when i install the graphic card or choice with unibeast nvidia after a restart i see the apple but after the progress bar my screen is black....
Maybe there is someone who can help me. Thanks a lot!

First - Welcome to TMX!

You need to add driver support for a GTX 950 card in Sierra as Apple do not provide it. You also need to follow the rules that you signed up to and add your hardware into your profile so people that answer questions can see if there is anything that you need to know to get your hardware running. :thumbup: I know you are eager to get up and running but it really helps people to assist you solve problems.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ported-intel-based-pc.200564/#troubleshooting

Have you installed the additional required nVidia graphics card drivers? What system definition are you using? iMac 17 and Mac Pro definitions can cause issues with some hardware.

If problems still persist then replay with a new thread detailing what you have tried and what results you are getting in either of the following forum sections for further assistance:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/sierra-desktop-support.186/
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/graphics.13/

Guys I need some help.What system definition to select in multibeast (eg.Mac mini 5.1,Mac pro 12.2 etc.) on this system:
Intel Core i5 6500
Asus h110m-k
16 bg ddr4 ram 2133 mhz
xfx radeon hd 7950
120 gb samsung ssd

Thanks a lot!

Gigamaxx,you say my xfx 7950 can be incompatible with os x.However I did manage to boot to the installation of sierra 10.12.2 from usb without any boot flag or boot arg just with correct bios settings and following tonymacx86 way ,with my xfx 7950 being the main card and not the intergated graphics.So that means I have no problem with the card or I will know this after booting from hard drive?Thanks

Back