Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I hosed my Sierra setup after getting all in line and setup. However, upon attempting to rebuild with MultiBeast 9.0.1 I get no love. How do I get MultiBeast 9.0? I had no problems and everything was smooth as silk. 9.0.1 is nothing but nightmarish on my build (similar to TonyMac's) regardless of what I try.

Solved: Lack of attention to detail on my part. For some reason drive format was not set to GUID Partition Map. First time I've run into that not being default. Odd to me that installer > Disk Utilities didn't default to previous formatting.

Last edited:
hello Admin ....please if you have time help me....... i have EliteBook 2570P....before i installed El captain successfully with this guide :
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ebook-probook-others-with-clover-uefi.168236/

but now with your guide when i boot to the sierra my mouse and keyboard is not work
i try verbose and safemode and many kind of voodooPS2 kext but nothing work

thanks so much if you have time answer me

hello Admin ....please if you have time help me....... i have EliteBook 2570P....before i installed El captain successfully with this guide :
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ebook-probook-others-with-clover-uefi.168236/

but now with your guide when i boot to the sierra my mouse and keyboard is not work
i try verbose and safemode and many kind of voodooPS2 kext but nothing work

thanks so much if you have time answer me
This is a Desktop Guide thread - If you have problems with your Laptop you should post in the relevant Laptop forum.

This is a Desktop Guide thread - If you have problems with your Laptop you should post in the relevant Laptop forum.
ooww thank you but where is the laptop guide

ooww thank you but where is the laptop guide
Start a new thread in Sierra Laptop Support :

Laptops.png

So i've got a old mac pro 1,1. I knew the past several os updates couldn't install to this machine however I didn't realize it wouldn't even let me download the DMG based on its automatic evaluation of my hardware. Is there away around this? A mirror site or something?

thanks
old ass newbie

Back