Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

why show this message:
creating your UniBeast drive Copy of apfs.efi failed

But for me I am able to boot into the installer perfectly just that when I try to install macOS High Sierra,I get this message “The Recovery server could not be contacted”please try and fix this problem

But for me I am able to boot into the installer perfectly just that when I try to install macOS High Sierra,I get this message “The Recovery server could not be contacted”please try and fix this problem
This problem was fixed in UniBeast 8.3.2 but you don't use UniBeast for installing on laptops.

Hello I have a little problem I download Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.4 on the app store and prepare my key with UniBeast 8.3.2 no problem I boot on the install perfectly but when I start the installation and that 'It remains 2 minutes pc restarts and when I boot on my SSD it tells me that Mac OS High Sierra could not be installed.

Last edited:
Hello I have a little problem I download Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.4 on the app store and prepare my key with UniBeast 8.3.2 no problem I boot on the install perfectly but when I start the installation and that 'It remains 2 minutes pc restarts and when I boot on my SSD it tells me that Mac OS High Sierra could not be installed.
This is a guide not a help thread - You should start a thread of your own in High Sierra Desktop Support.

Its fine now as I have found a way to fix the problem.But now it takes very long to boot

When I erase the disk, the Disk Utility doesn't ask me for the partition map; it only let me choose Mac Os Plus. Then, in the stage when the installer ask me in which disk I want to install, none appears available. What should I do?

Back