Contribute
Register

UniBeast ERROR Installer is Incomplete with OS X Mavericks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested this myself on a 2012 Mac mini running Catalina. What you'll need to do is change your system date for it to work. Otherwise it says the El Capitan installer is too old. Click the link below for directions. You need to boot into recovery first. Then open Utilities/Terminal and enter the date.

Holy crap! Impressive!

I tested this myself on a 2012 Mac mini running Catalina. What you'll need to do is change your system date for it to work. Otherwise it says the El Capitan installer is too old. Click the link below for directions. You need to boot into recovery first. Then open Utilities/Terminal and enter the date.

And also, Too new?

Nope, Dead. Keep in mind i use Monterey that is patched using OpenCore on my Early 2011 MacBook Pro. I do not want to format it, It is my whole entire work, Also, I could try to install an OpenCore Big Sur, But it will take me a while to do it. Sorry for this inconvience on the app link.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 5.06.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 5.06.13 PM.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 47
Keep in mind i use Monterey that is patched using OpenCore on my Early 2011 MacBook Pro
Didn't know that. If you've got an old 2011 macbook pro you could skip using unibeast and just install El Capitan or something newer ( up to High Sierra) directly to an SSD connected via USB. All you need is one adapter.

Didn't know that. If you've got an old 2011 macbook pro you could skip using unibeast and just install El Capitan or something newer ( up to High Sierra) directly to an SSD connected via USB. All you need is one adapter.

Alright, I have been stuck, But Unibeast has worked some times. Ill try dosdude1's website. Sorry...

Ill try dosdude1's website
You don't need any patchers to install El Cap -> High Sierra on a 2011 MBP. The one downside of running an external SSD is that the USB 2.0 ports limit the read and write speeds. It works but is slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back