Contribute
Register

UniBeast ERROR Installer is Incomplete with OS X Mavericks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING
CPU
Ryzen 5 5600X
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hello, I have been trying to make OS X Mavericks work on UniBeast. I have had no luck. I need help getting it to work, Even getting a good installer! Any help?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 2.08.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 2.08.31 PM.png
    528.9 KB · Views: 93
I have been trying to make OS X Mavericks work on UniBeast.
Apple no longer makes Mavericks available for download unless you had already downloaded it back in 2013/2014. So if you didn't do that then, you'll have to try a different macOS or OS X version.

Apple no longer makes Mavericks available for download unless you had already downloaded it back in 2013/2014. So if you didn't do that then, you'll have to try a different macOS or OS X version.
There goes another problem, I can't get my Lenovo to read the usb. Even, I can't even get El Capitan!

It happens again when i did it
Here's the step you're probably missing to get the installer (not the .dmg) in your Applications folder.

Open the disk image, then open the .pkg installer inside the disk image. It installs an app named Install OS X El Capitan. Leave that app in your Applications folder. Delete any .dmg files or installers, empty the trash.

Then begin making the Unibeast USB installer.

Here's the step you're probably missing to get the installer (not the .dmg) in your Applications folder.

Open the disk image, then open the .pkg installer inside the disk image. It installs an app named Install OS X El Capitan. Leave that app in your Applications folder to begin making the Unibeast USB installer.
I have done that before, It never worked, It just gave me a dreadful "OSX Or OS Installer is Incomplete."

I tested this myself on a 2012 Mac mini running Catalina. What you'll need to do is change your system date for it to work. Otherwise it says the El Capitan installer is too old. Click the link below for directions. You need to boot into recovery first. Then open Utilities/Terminal and enter the date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back