Motherboard
Intel NUC8BEB
CPU
i5-8259U
Graphics
Intel Iris Plus 655
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Trying to install my first hackintosh to a stock NUC8i5BEH, which by many is a hackintosh friendly machine and the installation should be straightforward. I downloaded Unibeast 10.3.0 for catalina (https://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/unibeast-10-3-0-catalina.490/), and created the bootable USB solely with the default configurations of the Unibeast. The USB drive is of USB 2.0. I got no problem loading clover menu, but when I select the installer, it would stuck at the apple logo screen (see details in attachment). It seems non of the drivers were loaded successfully.

I tried to click the USB ownership and USB inject option, but got no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks again!

==== Update ===

Following this post, the 1689 apfs error was fixed. But the installer loading process is still stuck with other errors.
IMG_2670.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2665.JPG
    IMG_2665.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 17.23.23.png

A common problem, easily solved - Search for 1689.

View attachment 494807

A common problem, easily solved - Search for 1689.
Thanks! Following methods suggested in this post, I was able to suppress the 1689 error. But it seems the apple logo screen is still stuck with errors like "Couldn't load kext as .vit9696.SMCProcessor - link failed". New screen shots attached in files

Attachments

• IMG_2670.JPG
    IMG_2670.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
Thanks! Following methods suggested in this post, I was able to suppress the 1689 error. But it seems the apple logo screen is still stuck with errors like "Couldn't load kext as .vit9696.SMCProcessor - link failed". New screen shots attached in files
delete SMCProcessor and SMCDellsensor kexts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back