Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Sabertooth z77
CPU
i5 3570K
Graphics
GTX 670
Hi there!

I'm super excited about trying to install osx on a partition on my secondary drive, as I am a programming student who has a macbook pro for most schoolwork.

My PC has an asus sabertooth z77 motherboard, gtx 670 and an ivy bridge i5 3570k.

I know that people have been successful with installing macOS sierra with a sabertooth z77, but I figured that I should be trying out to install Yosemite first, as I'm guessing there is more support for my hardware with Yosemite than there is with Sierra.

Anyway, to cut to the issue.

I downloaded the Yosemite installer from my purchases (unfortunatly I did not have el capitan there as I bought my macbook recently), but when I run the latest unibeast installer I'm only presented with the option for Sierra. I've tried both having unibeast and running it from my download folder, as well as running it from the application folder where my Yosemite installer is. Yosemite does not show up.

I'm redownloading Yosemite again, but hopefully you might present me with some solutions in case that does not work.

UPDATE:
After redownloading Yosemite it still does not show up. So I decided I would give sierra a go. Turns out I can't even click on sierra even though it's in the list.

Thank you in advance.
Regards

Last edited:
UniBeast.png

After redownloading Yosemite it still does not show up. So I decided I would give sierra a go. Turns out I can't even click on sierra even though it's in the list.
The App Store places the installer into the /Applications folder and that is where UniBeast expects to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back