Graphics
[Dedicated] HD4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I had successfully installed Mavericks 10.9.4 with the help of unibeast, and even put chameleon on the hdd with the help of multibeast. I've was using my hackintosh fine for a few months. Then, suddenly, it refused to boot: I was stuck at the apple logo. The spinning wheel was frozen.

I don't know why this would happen suddenly.
Some bootflags I tried (that did not help) were: UseKernelCache=No

I also tried: maxmem=4096 because I thought the problem might have been caused by a failure of one of my RAM modules. (I use other operating systems with these RAM modules just fine btw.)

I made sure my IGFX was enabled in my BIOS (as I do not use a video card (you can see that is implied in my profile))

It's just strange. I used -no-zp because -v shows me a mismatch re: expected deadbeefdeadbeef error.

None of these things work. I can't even boot into the installation USB I created using the unibeast tool. Same thing happens: freezing.

Absolutely the only thing that has changed is I switched which USB port my keyboard was in. ...

*Facepalm*

I had successfully installed Mavericks 10.9.4 with the help of unibeast, and even put chameleon on the hdd with the help of multibeast. I've was using my hackintosh fine for a few months. Then, suddenly, it refused to boot: I was stuck at the apple logo. The spinning wheel was frozen.

I don't know why this would happen suddenly.
Some bootflags I tried (that did not help) were: UseKernelCache=No

I also tried: maxmem=4096 because I thought the problem might have been caused by a failure of one of my RAM modules. (I use other operating systems with these RAM modules just fine btw.)

I made sure my IGFX was enabled in my BIOS (as I do not use a video card (you can see that is implied in my profile))

It's just strange. I used -no-zp because -v shows me a mismatch re: expected deadbeefdeadbeef error.

None of these things work. I can't even boot into the installation USB I created using the unibeast tool. Same thing happens: freezing.

Absolutely the only thing that has changed is I switched which USB port my keyboard was in. ...

*Facepalm*

Boot verbose, show quality photo of entire screen.

Also, provide details on what your hardware is and what you installed with Multibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back