RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys ,
Can someone please help me with this.
In the last 2 years i had a nice configuration working for me H87N-WIFI and I7 4771, 16GB RAM and Nvidia GTX760 2GB.
But i needed some more ram so i had to change the motherboard but unfortunately i only found GA-H97-Gaming 3.

After i finished the build first thing i just set the XMP Profile for the ram and deactivated the VT-D, check if the XHCI and EHCI to be enabled.
Then i just run el capitan 11.5 install just to see if it starts correctly. (clover install).
Everything started ok . Then i just rebooted and wanted to see if the old el captain on my ssd will run.
Of course with the normal errors and warning because it is a different motherboard and different graphic it started.
I also rebooted about 2 times and everything was ok...Then of course i decided to do a fresh install and rebooted to start the setup but surprise surprise i jot this error...and now i get only this error...when i try the old install i get this error , when i try a new install i get same error...I tried also different bios settings, i cleared the cmos, i tried an unibeast install...nothing is working same error all over again..i tried also to take out everything . I left only 1 ssd and with the onboard graphic, and tried all the usb ports...nothing...Do you guys have any idea what happened??? And what can i do?

Attachments

• hack.jpg
    hack.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 131
Hi guys ,
Can someone please help me with this.
In the last 2 years i had a nice configuration working for me H87N-WIFI and I7 4771, 16GB RAM and Nvidia GTX760 2GB.
But i needed some more ram so i had to change the motherboard but unfortunately i only found GA-H97-Gaming 3.

After i finished the build first thing i just set the XMP Profile for the ram and deactivated the VT-D, check if the XHCI and EHCI to be enabled.
Then i just run el capitan 11.5 install just to see if it starts correctly. (clover install).
Everything started ok . Then i just rebooted and wanted to see if the old el captain on my ssd will run.
Of course with the normal errors and warning because it is a different motherboard and different graphic it started.
I also rebooted about 2 times and everything was ok...Then of course i decided to do a fresh install and rebooted to start the setup but surprise surprise i jot this error...and now i get only this error...when i try the old install i get this error , when i try a new install i get same error...I tried also different bios settings, i cleared the cmos, i tried an unibeast install...nothing is working same error all over again..i tried also to take out everything . I left only 1 ssd and with the onboard graphic, and tried all the usb ports...nothing...Do you guys have any idea what happened??? And what can i do?

I think that you see this error when your config.plist drops DSDT.aml when you do not actually have a DSDT in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched or if you have a bad DSDT.

Remove Drop OEM_DSM in your config.plist or add a DSDT to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back