Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Greetings, I just got my Hackintosh to work (GA-UP5TH, i7-3770k, Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 GHz, Samsung 840 Pro, Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB) but I am unable to boot without the Unibeast USB plugged in. Without such I only see a boot0 error with garbage on the screen. Also, I need to put my rig to sleep to get to the password page; is such normal (it's my first Hackintosh)? Finally, even after trying tonymacx86's iMessage fix, I'm still unable to login. Can you help me?

Look in BIOS, at Boot Priority. Option#1 should be the drive you installed Mountain Lion on. #2 can be your optical drive .

While there verify that: Sata mode= AHCI, xHCI=auto, HPET=enabled, init Display First=IGFX (if using intel H4000 graphics, PEG if using a graphics card) WakeonLAN= Disabled, VT-d=Disabled (if you see them)

Greetings, I just got my Hackintosh to work (GA-UP5TH, i7-3770k, Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 GHz, Samsung 840 Pro, Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB) but I am unable to boot without the Unibeast USB plugged in. Without such I only see a boot0 error with garbage on the screen. Also, I need to put my rig to sleep to get to the password page; is such normal (it's my first Hackintosh)? Finally, even after trying tonymacx86's iMessage fix, I'm still unable to login. Can you help me?

The boot0 error is due to your hard with 4k read/write sectors, more information in the link, there is fix for that here tonymacx86 - boot0 Error: The Official Guide. I wouldn't recommend trying to get your system functional booting from the UniBeast USB. Try to get your hard drive to boot by itself and then you will see different results.

For the iMessage fix, again see how things follow up once you get it to boot correctly then report back with any queries.

we had similar troubles
recognizing the advice the others have given you here, you may also have reselect options in multi beast.

we are about to post the compleat recipe for our SUCCESS! so watch out for it soon under my username.

So far, by simply installing the Chameleon bootloader through Chameleon Wizard I have fixed all of my issues besides that of HWmonitor causing my computer to freeze. I've recently noticed that Unigine causes the same result...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back