Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,

I cannot get into El Capitan without disabling my 970, unless I boot with rootless=0, GraphicsEnabler=No, UseKernalCache=No, nvd_drv=1, also I have to turn my display off in the process. Is there any way I can boot whilst keeping my display on?

Cheers

Specs;
Gtx 970 g1
Z97x gaming 7
8gb ram

Hi guys,

I cannot get into El Capitan without disabling my 970, unless I boot with rootless=0, GraphicsEnabler=No, UseKernalCache=No, nvd_drv=1, also I have to turn my display off in the process. Is there any way I can boot whilst keeping my display on?

Cheers

Specs;
Gtx 970 g1
Z97x gaming 7
8gb ram

I assume you are using Clover so GraphicsEnabler=No isn't doing anything. The correct boot flag to use the drivers is nvda_drv=1. Make sure you have Inject/NVidia/False and not True.

I assume you are using Clover so GraphicsEnabler=No isn't doing anything. The correct boot flag to use the drivers is nvda_drv=1. Make sure you have Inject/NVidia/False and not True.

I have to use all the flags I said earlier and yes, I am not injecting nvidia. However when I reach the Bluetooth controller, I have to unplug my display for 30 seconds then when I re plug it in and I'm at the login screen. If I don't do this I get stuck in a reboot loop.

I have to use all the flags I said earlier and yes, I am not injecting nvidia. However when I reach the Bluetooth controller, I have to unplug my display for 30 seconds then when I re plug it in and I'm at the login screen. If I don't do this I get stuck in a reboot loop.

Post your config, and what kind of display is it?

Just tried booting with kernel cache and all works, but that was booting from the USB. When I boot from the UEFI OS I get the reboot loop. So confused...

Is Clover installed to the EFI partition?

Yes, there is the clover folder there. Sorry, I am quite new to this.

Post your config.plist. I haven't see anyone with your hardware having issues before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back