Contribute
Register

Ultrabook HP Pavillion stuck after Apple's logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Ultrabook HP Pavilion 14-b065br / 4 GB DDR3 / 500 GB HD + 32 GB SSD / Screen resolution: 1366x768
CPU
Intel Core i3-3217U 1,8 GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000 ~ 1664 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys,

Disabled Virtualization, Legacy Mode (and, of course, Secure Boot) on the motherboard.

Didn't disable Intel Rapid Start Technology, though, but I don't think that's the problem.

Booted with -v, cpus = 1 and GraphicsEnabler=No.

It froze after the Apple logo with a black/blank screen (pitch black, you know, not even the screen backlight was on).

Any tips?

Hey guys,

Disabled Virtualization, Legacy Mode (and, of course, Secure Boot) on the motherboard.

Didn't disable Intel Rapid Start Technology, though, but I don't think that's the problem.

Booted with -v, cpus = 1 and GraphicsEnabler=No.

It froze after the Apple logo with a black/blank screen (pitch black, you know, not even the screen backlight was on).

Any tips?

Boot with:
IGPEnabler=Y GraphicsEnabler=N IGPlatformID=01660003 dart=0 -v -f UseKernelCache=N

Kernel panic: "Local APIC error, ESR: 04\n"0/BoureeCache/xnu/xnu-2422.90.20/osfsk/i386/lapic_native[...]"

Kernel panic: "Local APIC error, ESR: 04\n"0/BoureeCache/xnu/xnu-2422.90.20/osfsk/i386/lapic_native[...]"

Add cpus=1. Eventually install KernelPatcher module.

Now I'm getting stuck on the disk screen. My HD doesn't show up (not even on the Disk Utility). I think is something to do with the drivers, as the same happens when installing Windows.

Thanks for the help! Wouldn't get this far without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back