Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
u
CPU
Intel Core I7-3770K
Graphics
Gigabyte HD 7950 3gb ddr5
My pc is an Intel Core i7-3770K cpu, AsRock z77 Professional-M motherboard and my graphic card is Gigabyte HD7950 3GB DDR5. I purchase that pc on 2015. Ok, I had success installing High Sierra with the graphic card unplugged. When I plug the dedicated GPU a get a black screen with this message: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0.

I have the latest Clover, and all the latest kexts on my system. I downloaded EmuVariableUefi-64.efi for NVRAM detection. I downloaded the latest release version of Lili.kext and WhateverGreen.kext and place them in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.
In config.plist in System Parameters Inject kexts is set on Yes, In Boot in custom flags i added the line shikigva=4 and -rad4200. But when I plug the graphic card doesn’t work. I don’t know how to continue, I am stucked. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Not a Desktop Guide - Moved to Desktop Support.

I'm dealing with exact the same problem right now. As soon as I'm able to make it work, I'll report.

Last edited:
Hi,
I don't know if you were able to solve your problem yet, but since as I told you I have the same one, I wanted to inform you about what I found out so far.

First of all: macOS is indeed running in the background, I'm just not able to see it because of the black screen. I installed TeamViewer and I'm able to access my system.
Moreover, when I'm in TeamViewer and send my system to sleep mode, once I wake it up I get a picture.

I'm still trying to find out what's the reason for all this, but I think I'm almost there now.

Problem solved (kind of): I bought a mini DP to DVI adapter today so I can connect my monitor using mini DP. Now it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back