Contribute
Register

Triple Monitor Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't work for the GTX 660 Ti :thumbdown:
I guess we need better driver support and that might take some time...

Yes, I was only speaking for my GTX 590. The GTX 6XX cards with one GPU onboard only seem to output two signals simultaneously.

Nice! did you have to do particular things to get that working?

An nVidia X90 card is a dual-GPU card. So it is essentially 2 GTX 580 on a single card, which is why he can get three monitors off of a "single" card and it will actually support 4 total.

A 6xx nVidia card SHOULD support 4 monitors off of a single card, they support it under windows and the Retina MBP's mobile 650 does. So it's not clear exactly why the desktop cards are only supporting two monitors currently.

Glad to see you guys on the hunt for triple monitors.
Got a GTX 660Ti myself and a GT640 for my dad would love to have triple monitor.

I do have to say that the 5.0 CUDA update did solve some AutoCAD install issues.
I was hoping for more...

Any updates from people getting GTX 670 to work with triple monitors?

If not, is there any hope in the near future?

Hmm sucks that I am basically stuck right now with my setup. I have a TB display and want to go 660ti. But If I do I can't use my display with that card. So that means selling my display. No biggie as I want to run 3 21" monitors anyhow and can sell my TB display for the same as the cost of 3 somewhat decent 21" displays. But then I can't drive 3 displays. So now I am thinking getting 2 of the newly announced 21:9 displays and stack on top of each other. But those won't come available till late october or November. So I guess whoever get products out first wins my money haha.

2 monitors on 9800gt and one on hd4000 dose that count ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back