CPU
i5-4200U
Graphics
Intel HD 4400, 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've successfully installed Mac Sierra, Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04 on the same HDD disk and after all this i installed Multibeast, but when i've restarted the laptop I was not able to see the list of clover to choose between the three operating systems and the following phrase appeared: no bootable device
so I had to boot with usb flash and I discovered that the Ubuntu folder inside EFI is the reason, when i put EFI partition and i delete Ubuntu folder from it, i will be able to see the clover list but whitout Ubuntu (only mac & windows) and when i put it inside EFI folder i go back to the same problem (no bootable device).
Help me please :(:(:crazy: Thank you :thumbup::thumbup:
(Sorry for my English)

I've successfully installed Mac Sierra, Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04 on the same HDD disk and after all this i installed Multibeast, but when i've restarted the laptop I was not able to see the list of clover to choose between the three operating systems and the following phrase appeared: no bootable device
so I had to boot with usb flash and I discovered that the Ubuntu folder inside EFI is the reason, when i put EFI partition and i delete Ubuntu folder from it, i will be able to see the clover list but whitout Ubuntu (only mac & windows) and when i put it inside EFI folder i go back to the same problem (no bootable device).
Help me please :(:(:crazy: Thank you :thumbup::thumbup:
(Sorry for my English)

config.plist/GUI/Scan/Linux=true

??

Did you install Ubuntu in UEFI mode?
Clover will detect Ubuntu automatically if it finds grubx64.efi in EFI/Ubuntu (somewhere in there, I forget the details).
You should look at your EFI/Ubuntu and look at your Clover bootlog.

config.plist/GUI/Scan/Linux=true

??
Sorry Rehabma I am a beginner but I do not have a GUI in my config.plist, I opened it with TextEdit & that's what I found:

<key>Scan</key>

<dict>

<key>Entries</key>

<true/>

<key>Legacy</key>

<false/>

<key>Linux</key>

<true/>

<key>Tool</key>

<true/>

Did you install Ubuntu in UEFI mode?
Clover will detect Ubuntu automatically if it finds grubx64.efi in EFI/Ubuntu (somewhere in there, I forget the details).
You should look at your EFI/Ubuntu and look at your Clover bootlog.
Yes I install Ubuntu in UEFI mode
Yes grubx64.efi is in EFI/Ubuntu

Can you reply Rehabman?

Sorry Rehabma I am a beginner but I do not have a GUI in my config.plist, I opened it with TextEdit & that's what I found:

<key>Scan</key>

<dict>

<key>Entries</key>

<true/>

<key>Legacy</key>

<false/>

<key>Linux</key>

<true/>

<key>Tool</key>

<true/>

Do not use a text editor. Always use a plist editor such as Xcode or PlistEdit Pro.

Do not use a text editor. Always use a plist editor such as Xcode or PlistEdit Pro.
yes yes I have PlistEdit Pro and I find config.plist/GUI/Scan/Linux=Yes (not True), I added it because it did not exist before

yes yes I have PlistEdit Pro and I find config.plist/GUI/Scan/Linux=Yes (not True), I added it because it did not exist before

Yes is the same as true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back