Contribute
Register

TP-Link Archer T6E & Big Sur

Status
Not open for further replies.
missing an internal (255) for your wifi card

also post a screenshot of hackintool -> usb page
1. How can I add that internal (255) for my wifi card? Can you please, tell me step by step?
2. I have added a screenshot of Hackintool > USB, but I don't know why now it shows again more ports than I maped earlier.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 19.03.55.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 19.03.55.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
1. How can I add that internal (255) for my wifi card? Can you please, tell me step by step?
2. I have added a screenshot of Hackintool > USB, but I don't know why now it shows again more ports than I maped earlier.
that screen shot does not look like the file you have provided

that screen shot does not look like the file you have provided
1. Can you tell me how to add the internal (255) for my wifi card?
2. I don't know why the names for the ports changed, but I have the files I exported from Hackintool.

Later edit:

I have done once again the ports and this is my EFI folder and a screenshot from Hackintool. All good now? Which port should be internal (255), or what do I have to do in order to have that wifi card working?

Thank you so much and apologize for being a complete noob.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 01.26.37.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 01.26.37.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
1. Can you tell me how to add the internal (255) for my wifi card?
2. I don't know why the names for the ports changed, but I have the files I exported from Hackintool.

Later edit:

I have done once again the ports and this is my EFI folder and a screenshot from Hackintool. All good now? Which port should be internal (255), or what do I have to do in order to have that wifi card working?

Thank you so much and apologize for being a complete noob.
make a backup of your system

install Catalina

do this:

make a backup of your system

install Catalina

do this:
Isn't there any other way to do it? I keep asking this, but it seems like you aren't replying to my question on point.
If you said that in order to make the wifi card work, I need that internat 255 port... why aren't you telling me only how to do this?!?

Isn't there any other way to do it? I keep asking this, but it seems like you aren't replying to my question on point.
If you said that in order to make the wifi card work, I need that internat 255 port... why aren't you telling me only how to do this?!?
ok, fine...

right click on the USBPorts.kext, click on show package contents, navigate to your info.plist, open with xcode or plisteditpro, find the HS port relevant to your wifi card and change the value to 255

ok, fine...

right click on the USBPorts.kext, click on show package contents, navigate to your info.plist, open with xcode or plisteditpro, find the HS port relevant to your wifi card and change the value to 255
Thank you, really appreciate it!
Do you know if that port is from EHC1, EHC2, or XHC?

Thank you, really appreciate it!
Do you know if that port is from EHC1, EHC2, or XHC?
I would have no idea on your motherboard

maybe you could read up on the manual and see if the HS ports are listed in a diagram?

I would have no idea on your motherboard

maybe you could read up on the manual and see if the HS ports are listed in a diagram?
I've looked in the motherboard manual, but couldn't find any clue to tell me which HS port is the PCIex port where I have my wifi card inserted.

I give myself up... I just have no clue of what to do to make this work... because I've taken all the HS ports with Plisteditpro and changed them to 255, restarted... and I still can't see the wifi card...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 23-30-56 mb_manual_ga-z87(h87)-hd3_e.pdf.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 23-30-56 mb_manual_ga-z87(h87)-hd3_e.pdf.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 19
I've looked in the motherboard manual, but couldn't find any clue to tell me which HS port is the PCIex port where I have my wifi card inserted.

I give myself up... I just have no clue of what to do to make this work... because I've taken all the HS ports with Plisteditpro and changed them to 255, restarted... and I still can't see the wifi card...
not sure what else i can offer, you could have installed Catalina (maybe on a spare drive?) and done the USB patching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back