Contribute
Register

TP-Link AC1900 Archer T9E - Slow As Snails Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally went ahead and made a handoff capable Bluetooth + Wifi card as described in one of the sticky guides. Problem solved. The network connects, and boy how it connects. Just love it.

As I expected, the problem lay with the TP-link card. It needs a kext mod or something.

So I finally went ahead and made a handoff capable Bluetooth + Wifi card as described in one of the sticky guides. Problem solved. The network connects, and boy how it connects. Just love it.

As I expected, the problem lay with the TP-link card. It needs a kext mod or something.

i've noticed that plugging card in PCIe 3.0 solved slow connection problem. Card flys. You can try yourself.

So I just installed the TP-LINK Archer T9E and it works amazingly on El Capitan. It is connected to my ac router at 1Gbps. However, when I boot into Windows 10, it connects at only 190Mbps. I am using the latest Windows 10 driver from TP-LINK, and am connecting to the same router as before. I did not use the cd-rom that came with the card, just downloaded the driver directly from TP-LINK. Any suggestion for how to fix this would be appreciated.

Apparently the SNR is way too low. Something wrong with the antenna, or EMI inside your PC.

Hmmm, I'm experiencing much the same... on my skylake build.... 58Mbps down on a macbook sitting next to the hack pro which only is getting 20Mbps.... Trying to see if TP link can provide a mac driver, otherwise is there a methodology to create a kext for this device?

Asus Z170-k, i7-6700K. El Capitan + Clover

When I insert TP-Link AC1900 Archer T9E in to PCIe slot...
Panic cpu: "Unable to a find driver for this platform " ..... "IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1665"

Please, help!
hHSLdXr_m5Y.jpg semXSDOV3zY.jpg

Hi Bluedreams,
Which sticky guide did you use to make TP Archer work?... Got the same problem here. WiFi is working but soooooooo slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back