Contribute
Register

[TOOL] [Generate Proper Problem Reporting Files]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer has only one SSD disk. So I presume that it would have only one EFI. The Clover Configurator finds only one EFI partition to be mounted.

My computer has only one SSD disk. So I presume that it would have only one EFI. The Clover Configurator finds only one EFI partition to be mounted.

I can't investigate it for you... only you are sitting in front of the computer.

Misleading post removed.

Last edited:
Wrong. install_tools.sh only downloads and installs the script. There is no need to run it every single time. Once you run this script u can easily run “gen_debug” in terminal.

Wrong. install_tools.sh only downloads and installs the script. There is no need to run it every single time. Once you run this script u can easily run “gen_debug” in terminal.
Tip/Words to live by: Read before you post. LOL.
I actually didn't know that, if I had just read a little more instead of just downloading the file and assuming I knew how to use it, I could have saved a lot of time :)

I have a network but the terminal show unable to connect internet ? why
Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2018-11-06 lúc 9.48.28 CH.png

The script can be used off-line. Please read the instructions.
i have fl instructions , but i cant find version recommended IORegistryExplorer, i have extract IORegistryExplorer from zip (ver 2.1)and IORegistryExplorer download (3.0.2) but same result.hic
Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2018-11-06 lúc 10.15.47 CH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back